Main Menu

Friday Radio

Started by MetalDog, September 19, 2014, 06:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Get on up my brothers and fight the power!  Make the man pay for his oppression of the people on FRIDAY Radio!!

It's going to be To End All Wars when there is time to play.  I'll even tell you about it in the AAR forum.  What's it going to be for you?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Shelldrake

I won't get a chance to do any gaming until Sunday but plan to continue some beta testing and keep plugging away at Bioshock (yes...the first one! I am trying to finish up some games that have been on my hard drive forever).
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Barthheart

Some MP Heroes of Stalingrad
Gonna step into the way back machine and play some Afrika Korps - http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2259/afrika-korps
Maybe get back into some CKII..

MIGMaster

I'm still trying to clean up a Battle Academy campaign and start The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - I find i'm running at least two years behind in my gaming  :-[

BanzaiCat

Fire in the Lake
B-29 (Mission 3, maybe 4)

...maybe some Skyrim. I loaded up a few mods earlier in the week (never tried mods with Skyrim before) and have only been scratching the surface of the game with them in it. I tried the "Live Another Life" mod which is okay but somewhat disappointing ultimately. The Sounds of Skyrim mod is well worth the download, as is the vanilla Patrols mod. I'm trying really, really hard to not wield a warhammer...sigh.

Also really want to try To End All Wars for a few minutes at least, but I'm afraid it'll suck me in. Same with BA2 - want to try, scared of getting a bunch of time disintegrate before my eyes.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

undercovergeek

Building factories and trying to sway Naples, Parma and Rome into a united Italy with Tuna and SDR in the ProN game

Rome II - not touching the new section until Sparta is finished, my strongest army stands on the outskirts of the last Etruscan city and then its on to Rome itself

Elite - ive got 29 of the 41 tradeable systems under my belt, i have a better grasp of the trade window so will be heading on out to the far reaches and working towards a Lakon 6 freighter, hopefully for the Beta 2 wipe comes in - theres goodies on the horizon as its Elites 30th birthday this weekend

Silent Disapproval Robot

Gotta work all weekend so not much.  I will try to process at least 1 turn/day in our PBEM game of PON though.

Kushan

Wasteland 2 was officially released at midnight, so that will be sucking up most of my weekend, and mot of my gaming time for the near future. I didn't want to ruin the story so I intentionally only played the first few missions and didn't do much of exploring during the beta. But I really liked what I saw from what I played.

Command, Xenonauts, and some Diablo 3 will round out the rest of my time.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

PanzersEast

Let me see.....

EU IV - continue as Spain
Endless Legend
Crusader Kings II - New play through

SteelBeasts Pro

I am tempted to pick up the classic Defender of the Crown from gog.com, just for the sake of playing history with history.

PE

Sir Slash

Decisive Campaigns WtP, Case Yellow. May 23rd and I've got Holland out of the war and Belgium's surrendering next turn. France is at 50% losses. That just leaves the BEF. I'm actually believing I might win this one.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bboyer66

bayonetbrant

eyelid maintenance

I've had a running 6-day migraine now and would like to make it through an entire day without getting dizzy, nauseous, or stabbing pains behind my eyes
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 19, 2014, 08:23:14 AM
Decisive Campaigns WtP, Case Yellow. May 23rd and I've got Holland out of the war and Belgium's surrendering next turn. France is at 50% losses. That just leaves the BEF. I'm actually believing I might win this one.

Sounds like you've got it this time. Well done.... Wanna try a PBEM with me as the Allies?  :coolsmiley: Been a long time since I played DC:WtP....

tgb

Endless Legend
Age of Wonders w/Golden Showers expansion
Sovereignty beta

I'm trying to hold off the allure of Wasteland 2.  The only reason I've lasted this long is 2 new games yesterday and the knowledge that my GG 20% discount is good for another 3 weeks.