Main Menu

Russian Front

Started by spelk, September 18, 2014, 10:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spelk

https://www.huntedcow.com/game/russian-front

This is a budget PC game from Hunted Cow, but also mobile platforms.

Jarhead0331

How many times can you make the same game?

They have Eastern Front 41, Eastern Front 42, Eastern Front 43, Eastern Front 44, Eastern Front 45 and now Russian Front.  What's next? Russian Front 41?

Talk about milking a theater.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

sandman2575

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 18, 2014, 10:27:26 AM
Talk about milking a theater.

Well, it is from Hunted Cow after all.  (*ba-dum-cha*  Thank you, thank you, I'll be appearing all week...)

mirth

East Front has a lot of beef to it.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Jarhead0331

This thread is quickly on its way out to pasture.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bayonetbrant

aaaaaaannnd...  we might have a copy or two to give away to some lucky grogs out there :)

Stay tuned for later this afternoon!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Toonces

Farming out a few copies might generate some interest in the title.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

bayonetbrant

First copy is spoken for.

But who know - maybe we'll give away another one tomorrow!  ;)

TacticalWargames

I have my doubts about Hunted Cow as I said in a previous thread about Decision Games buying them. There are some Decision games board games I'd like to see converted but worry about it being in HC's hands.

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=11169.0

Seem to knock out tablet games or browser based ones and nothing with any substance from what I can see.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: TacticalWargames on September 18, 2014, 06:23:08 PM
I have my doubts about Hunted Cow as I said in a previous thread about Decision Games buying them.

Uh yeah, because Decision Games "bought" Hunted Cow...  ::)

Toonces

I think there's more to that story than what meats the eye.

8)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

TacticalWargames

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 18, 2014, 07:11:02 PM
Quote from: TacticalWargames on September 18, 2014, 06:23:08 PM
I have my doubts about Hunted Cow as I said in a previous thread about Decision Games buying them.

Uh yeah, because Decision Games "bought" Hunted Cow...  ::)

OK went into partnership, my mistake. Though Matrix and Slitherine went into partnership..but really Slitherine bought them out.

Either way still Hunted Cow don't fill me with confidence. Sorry :D

Toonces

Maybe they're just trying to steak their claim in the wargaming market.