Friday Is A Happy Day

Started by tgb, September 12, 2014, 01:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgb

Because I finally get to start the thread with one of my favorite tracks

Anyway, I will be digging into Endless Legend, learning how to play WWI:CE, and soing some more beta testing of Sovereignty

Huw the Poo

Almost certainly some Albion Prelude.  I did recently acquire Avadon: The Black Fortress so I may well give that a go too.

Happily, my daughter loved the Elder Sign board game she received for her birthday, so we'll be playing lots more of that this weekend. :)

Silent Disapproval Robot

Some turns of Pride of Nations PBEM.  Some Xenonauts,  some Shogun 2, and I'm having fun playing Friday Night at the Inventory Poker.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 12, 2014, 02:36:30 AM
Some turns of Pride of Nations PBEM.  Some Xenonauts,  some Shogun 2, and I'm having fun playing Friday Night at the Inventory Poker.

Pride of Nations PBEM with SDR and Tuna

Elite, starting to enjoy the benefits of my hauler

Rome II Sparta

and hopefully some Endless Legend

have a great weekend everyone

JudgeDredd

pbem with Cyrano in Red Thunder (if he gets his finger out!  ;) )

Maybe get the strength to restart my money grabbing in Elite:Dangerous (I am back to a Sidewinder and 2000 credits  >:( because I was stoopid  :uglystupid2:)

I might have a wee dig back into my F1 2013 career which went by the wayside some time ago. I was over half way through...I don't know why I stopped - but I should get bac to it.

If I can - Steel Beasts Pro. The problem really is getting the amount of time required to play. From start to finish of a mission can take anything from and hour...add to that getting setup, chat, play and chat extends it to the point where my omission from the family is being noticed...so getting that time at any one time is difficult. But I'll try harder...so maybe that this weekend.
Alba gu' brath

Shelldrake

Some more beta testing and start a campaign in Wargame Red Dragon, which to date I have only played skirmishes and some multiplayer.

And yes, Friday is definitely a happy day!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

bbmike

If I play anything this weekend I will continue my Civilization 4 BTS WWI AAR. It's long overdue for an update.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Flying home from Vancouver today.

Finishing a review for Brant which will probably take most of the weekend.....  :P

Gusington

Moving on in Thief afte being stuck for a while because I couldn't spot a stupid button in the wall :/

More tutorial of To End All Wars, perhaps some WOFF, and, if I dare, some Endless Legend...very excited for that.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

Quote from: Barthheart on September 12, 2014, 06:49:54 AM
Flying home from Vancouver today.

Finishing a review for Brant which will probably take most of the weekend.....  :P

Safe travels! Looking forward to that review.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

MengJiao

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 12, 2014, 04:28:26 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 12, 2014, 02:36:30 AM

Pride of Nations PBEM with SDR and Tuna

Elite, starting to enjoy the benefits of my hauler

Rome II Sparta

and hopefully some Endless Legend

have a great weekend everyone

Maybe some Rome II.  Definitely some WitPAE PBEM.  Some BoS.  Maybe a run through of the chain of incidents during the Spanish Civil war when the Republicans accidently bombed the Deutschelande.  They could have finished her off with some destroyers, but they decided not to.  Which was somewhat pointless since the Graf Spee bombarded Valencia anyway.  In hindsight, the Republicans could have sunk the Deuetschland and the Graf Spee and it is hard to see how they would have been worse off since U-boats were already trying to sink their ships and the Condor Legion was already bombing them etc..  So maybe a run-through of the scenario in Shattered Armada will clarify the Republican options.  Maybe the Vildebeests will see some action too.  Or maybe something else.

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Kushan

I'm going to lay low and take a break from anything heavy this weekend. Everything I play lately just seems to frustrate and piss me off.

Demon and undead smashing in Diablo 3 and Command scenario design will more then likely take up most of my weekend. I've got some YouTube LP's and reading I need to catch up on as well.

Continue counting down the days until Wasteland 2 officially launches next Friday.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Sir Slash

I'm battling the Nervi in Rome 2 and Weeds in the backyard. Both very tough opponents who specialize in camouflage and ambush tactics and will quickly spread out of control. Chemical warfare for both along with a helping of Bee-Hive Ballistas to finish the job. Losses could be high and so alcohol has been stockpiled for treatment... internal and external. ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

WallysWorld

Just started my first PBEM for CRMT.

Getting back into Panzer Corps and playing the 1939 campaign addon.

I also tried the Germany At War: Operation Barbarossa 1941 demo and liked it so I bought the game while it was on sale.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson