Last Gasp of a wargame you can have for free

Started by gameleaper, September 11, 2014, 01:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkgae1z08077b4r/HexGun07.zip?dl=0

Hi The above link is for HexGun and rebrand of Fight4Flags, its completed! I dought you will see a link or info on it again for some time. its a retro Hex and chit wargame, its free! its generic so you can build your own game very easy.

This is a last ditch effort to give you what seems to be an uphill battle to give away! its not got bells and whistles like your modern battlefront game, it reminds me of old skool hex&chit wargames. My games are unusual because they work different from normal.

there are so many updates to this I cant remember what Ive done, but If you want it its yours

Huw the Poo

Congratulations on your release, gameleaper!  Is it Linux compatible?

gameleaper

Hi, Not Linux yet(its only PC and MacOSX), I will  have to install a Linux Box and then compile it, I think in the future though as my PCs are doing important jobs at the moment. Thanks for your interest

Boggit

I've downloaded, but with my schedule I don't know when I'll get around to playing it. I'd like to thank you though for your gift to the community. It's very considerate of you. I hope more people take up your kind offer. :coolsmiley: O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Huw the Poo

Since you aren't asking for money anyway, why not open-source it and work with the wargaming community to make it even bigger and better?

gameleaper

Thanks boggit for downloading and keeping a copy for future , hope you like it.

Huw, I open source some games but not others, because some games have very important functions, used in games I may get to sell in the future, probably not but you never know :)

Huw the Poo

Fair enough mate.  Let me know when your first Linux game is released. ;)

gameleaper