Johann Strauss says its FRIDAY

Started by undercovergeek, August 29, 2014, 03:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

I shall be Elite-ing - working the outer regions of space - im a mineral hauler, yeeharrrrr

and i shall be crushing Pontus beneath my Spartan boots in Rome II

and some Endless Legend because its awesome

Have a good weekend chaps - be awesome to each other

Anguille

My goal is take control over Illinois and North Carolina Avenues in Omerta: city of gangsters...i almost lost my life yesterday in Iowa avenue, defending my brother...

Other than that, i will mostly continue my offensive in China in Storm over the Pacific. We managed to sink the USS Enterprise yesterday but we need to stop the british progressions in Thailand.

Huw the Poo

Screw you, Geek!  :'(

Hmmm....myself, I'll be playing X3: Albion Prelude and a dash of Noir Syndrome.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on August 29, 2014, 03:50:28 AM
Screw you, Geek!  :'(

Hmmm....myself, I'll be playing X3: Albion Prelude and a dash of Noir Syndrome.

puuuuuuuuuuuuuuush!!!!!!

Shelldrake

I am traveling this weekend so will be restricted to playing games on my netbook. Birth of the Federation and Civil War Generals 2 are top of my list with some action RPG (Sacred) thrown in for variety.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

tgb

Now that I know it's not bugged I'll be continuing with my Eastern Entente campaign in To End All Wars.  I sould really devote some time to Kings Bounty:Dark Side as well as further testing on the betas for Sovereignty and the new build of the Witcher Board Game.

Ian C

MetalDog

Most of my free time this weekend will be devoted to fantasy football drafts and hanging out with family.  The trouble with letting the Euros start these threads is that they sometimes miss important stuff.  Like, IT'S A THREE DAY WEEKEND HERE IN 'MURICA!!!!!  So, Monday, I will FINALLY fire up my copy of To End All Wars and see if I can wrap my head around the AGE engine.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

Learning 'Russia Besieged' but also playing some BoB SE and GP.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Anguille

Quote from: Shelldrake on August 29, 2014, 05:40:41 AM
I am traveling this weekend so will be restricted to playing games on my netbook. Birth of the Federation and Civil War Generals 2 are top of my list with some action RPG (Sacred) thrown in for variety.

This is exactely what i am going to say next week!  ;)

Barthheart

Three day weekend up here too!  :)

Start writing review for Brant. Drink beer.

Continue CiV campaign as Egypt. Drink beer.

Pickling both dills and jalapenos. Drink beer.

Motorsport Manager on my iPad. Drink beer.

Maybe drink some beer and swim in the pool if the weather cooperates.

Gusington

Finishing Wolfenstein: The New Order, puttering around in Pe-2 Dive Bomber, playing the tutorial in To End All Wars, and perhaps finally firing up Fallen Enchantress.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Some Steel Beasts Pro PE multi-player.  Maybe a couple turns of To End All Wars.

Gonna set up Fire In The Lake on the table.  Or a host of others I've not yet played.  Luckily I can leave them out and get to them at my leisure.  Also have tons of game minis to paint so that's my quiet relaxation time, if needed.  :)

Gusington

When do you not need quiet relaxation time?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on August 29, 2014, 07:11:52 AM
When do you not need quiet relaxation time?

When I want to blow shit up.  Which is often.   :crazy2: