wartac made it onto the freewargamer v626

Started by gameleaper, August 24, 2014, 02:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

http://www.freewargamer.com/2013/03/13/mark-jones-wartactical-turn-based-tactical-war-game/ david has the final version 626 hosted on the freewargamer . If you don't know the game, its free,turn based,tactical.

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

gameleaper

Sorry should have posted a pic, here is one

Boggit

Thanks. These freebie games look like they might be fun. :)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

gameleaper

I like playing them even though I made them, certain type of games I like,

Boggit

Quote from: gameleaper on August 25, 2014, 10:13:59 AM
I like playing them even though I made them, certain type of games I like,
It's a nice thing that you put them out to the Community. Thank you for that. O0

gameleaper

Thanks, you may be interested in hexwarrior also on thefreewargamer, another freebie