Players are gonna play, play, play, play
Wargamers are gonna game, game, game, game
Grogheads are gonna grog, grog, grog, grog

So shake it off!

I am going to play

Omerta: city of Gangsters

Huw the Poo

What the 'kinell did I just watch?!

Anyway.  This weekend I will mainly be playing X3: Albion Prelude.  Finally getting into this.  Got some good trade routes going and making cash; next I need to buy another freighter and get some automated trade going.

I'm also determined to find some kind of MMO action for Linux.  I've downloaded Champions of Regnum and I will also look into Saga of Ryzom.

tgb

Sovereignty Beta 2, starting a new campaign with a new faction.  Also some Invisible, Inc. I also plan to check in on GalCIv III again and take a look at the new Drakkon faction in Endless Legend.

undercovergeek

There is only elite

And some rome II now that I have vanquished athens

MetalDog

There will be some sort of mash up of Civ IV BtS, Warlock and Age of Empires III.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Shelldrake

Nova East star party this weekend so I will be indulging my other hobby. When I get back Sunday I will continue honing my piloting skills in Rise of Flight in hope of eventually becoming competent enough to venture into multiplayer.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Jarhead0331

Elite and hopefully some Steel Beasts Pro with the boys.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Asid

some carnage and a little training with the Dogs Of War in Steel Beasts

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Gusington

Wolfenstein, Pe-2 Dive Bomber, maybe some AssCreed Black Flag, and perhaps some Rome II with the Rise of Christianity mod. Good job on Athens UCG!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Not sure.... maybe some more CiV  ::) .... I need to start on a review for Brant before he gives me anymore time  :buck2:

Just picked up Motorsport manager for the iPad. What a fantastic little game. So lots of that while sitting in the sun on the back deck.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on August 22, 2014, 07:14:50 AM
Wolfenstein, Pe-2 Dive Bomber, maybe some AssCreed Black Flag, and perhaps some Rome II with the Rise of Christianity mod. Good job on Athens UCG!

Epic fight - screenies later - 22 garrison units as well as defenders!! And some hard as nails champions of selon

Kushan

Distant Worlds - Continue my Kiadian AAR and play the updated Star Trek mod.

Xenonauts

Command - Have some scenario and import work I have been procrastinating on doing for about a month that I really need to get to.

Kerbal Space Program - v0.24 has been out for a few weeks now, time to check and see what mods have been updated.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MengJiao

Quote from: Shelldrake on August 22, 2014, 06:36:01 AM
Nova East star party this weekend so I will be indulging my other hobby. When I get back Sunday I will continue honing my piloting skills in Rise of Flight in hope of eventually becoming competent enough to venture into multiplayer.

This is closest to what I'll be doing since I'll be flying around in BoS.  At the moment I'm doing quick missions where I shoot up a convoy in a Yak-1.  All-in-all, I think the Yak is the best all-around plane for shooting up convoys in a quick mission.  It's enough of a fighter to hold off the 109s and it has a 1200 bullet magazine for the 50 cal which I use to finish off any stragglers after the rockets and cannons run out.

On other fronts:  the eternal WITPAE PBEM -- lots of Japs showing up now, so I have to get on with the raids and offensives.

And some boardgames -- probably mostly Hoplite.

bayonetbrant

I don't know that I've ever been happier for a weekend to get here than after this week at work
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Finishing writing up some Birth of the Federation AAR chapters, though I already played through to get the content.

Will hope to start a Grog B-29 Superfortress campaign for the purposes of an AAR - still have spots open if you want your name on the crew roster (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=10981.0).

Other than that I might try some more Return to Mysterious Island, Inspector Grimoire, or maybe Overlord or Saints Row IV.