Free to View 15: Routledge Military, Strategic and Security Studies Handbooks

Started by bayonetbrant, August 05, 2014, 01:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

http://www.routledge.com/strategicstudies/articles/free_to_view_15_routledge_military_strategic_and_security_studies_handbooks/?utm_source=adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=SBU1_DA_3RF_8cm_2SEC_backlist_FTV15_HBK_

Thru 1 SEP

QuoteClear and accessible our Handbooks and Companions are the ideal resource for both advanced undergraduates and postgraduate students.

This month Routledge Military, Strategic and Security Studies are offering you Free to View access to 15 Handbooks within Conflict Resolution, Critical Security, Human Rights, International Security, Military & Strategic Studies, Military Sociology, Politics and International Relations, Security Studies and Terrorism until 1st September 2014.

Here is the full title listing for our Free to View Handbooks:

Handbook of Conflict Analysis and Resolution
Handbook of Intelligence Studies
Handbook of Peace and Conflict Studies
The Routledge Handbook of Asian Security Studies
The Routledge Handbook of Civil-Military Relations
The Routledge Handbook of Energy Security
The Routledge Handbook of European Security
The Routledge Handbook of Insurgency and Counterinsurgency
The Routledge Handbook of New Security Studies
The Routledge Handbook of Religion and Security
The Routledge Handbook of Security Studies
The Routledge Handbook of Terrorism Research
The Routledge Handbook of the Responsibility to Protect
The Routledge Handbook of Transatlantic Security
The Routledge Handbook of War and Society

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

not that I could immediately tell, but I didn't poke around a bunch
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

granted Im currently blown out from the last 2 weeks of work but I cant find the relevant articles.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.