Lay your hands on FRIDAY, lay your hands on FRIDAYYYYY!

Started by undercovergeek, August 01, 2014, 01:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Dedicated to MD and Star and their love of the jovi!

I shall be playing elite, and when not doing that I shall be recarthaging the med in eu4, and expanding Danish territories in N:TW

Have a great weekend everyone

tgb

Space Rangers HD and the Sovereignty beta. I finally got into Hearthstone, so some of that, as well.

JudgeDredd

Not alot this weekend.

Army reunion tonight (for early arrivers)
Army reunion tomorrow (proper)

That leaves Sunday...mostly R&R, but I expect I might find some time for painting my Challenger II (well, weathering) and likely try and play some Steel Beasts Pro...if not that, then some mindless blowing shit up like Bioshock:Infinite or perhaps ARMA III or even back to Crysis 3...bloody hell, or even Splinter Cell (latest PC one whatever it's called)
Alba gu' brath

FlickJax

WoT and CTGW, still not touched a lot of my newer games :(

jomni

Surprisingly I'm really digging ETW vanilla despite the brain dead AI. :idiot2:

Maybe some Steel Beasts and a new airport project in X-Plane

tgb

Well, I just read where the developers of Endless Legend hope to have a new build out by the end of the day that will include new factions, new victory conditions, and possibly the tutorial.  That will get a lot of my time if it makes it.

Grim.Reaper

If work does not continue to get in the way, hope to have time to try the new beta of elite.....

MetalDog

You are a mean, mean geek...er...um...Geek.  Bon Jovi?!  At least I will know the description to give to TSA, "British, with a horrible mullet, a fringe covered jacket and smells like New Jersey."  Bon Jovi!  HA!!

Still trying to figure out if my friend is getting Warlock: Master of the Arcane or I am getting Warlock 2: The Exiled.  I'm sure there will be some Civ IV BtS MP.  And for those of you looking to migrate your Civ IV to Steam for MP, it's very easy and 2K Support has been very helpful.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Shelldrake

Some CTGW PBEM and continue with my first play through of The Enemy Within expansion for XCOM on iron man mode. The expansion makes the game so much tougher! So far I have lost a colonel (ouch), major (double ouch), and lieutenant along with a truckload of rookies whereas I have made it through the entire base game on iron man (normal difficulty) with only a couple of losses.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Barthheart

Two weeks of vacation start this afternoon or whenever I get fed up with work today!  O0

Lots of home/yard work to do during that time but there will be gaming!

CiV mega campaign as the US to finish.

Unconditional Surrender on the table to play and maybe do some AARing for.

Also need to re-arrange the man cave to better use the space and make room for super gaming table that might get worked on as well.

Other than that, I'm sitting next to my pool with a beer in my hand and playing stuff on my iPad in the sun.  :)

Blakjack

Think I might finally delve into Drums of War, and Heroes of Stalingrad tonight & this weekend.

bboyer66

Finish my EUIV game as Sweden. Currently rebuilding after getting my ass handed to me by a combined alliance of France, Russia, Hansa, and Pomerania. Britain my only ally sat and did nothing. Their 50000 man army just sitting in England. Must say the AI of EUIV surprises me sometimes with just how good it can be on occasion.

Play some Planetside 2, still the best free FPS shooter around. Nothing like launching an airborne assault with 50 of your clan mates jettisoning over the target.

Might start some AGEOD Civil WAR II or the old/new WWI centennial game.

Tuna

Vacation starts today, so we are heading to NYC at 6am to visit Stepson... So no real gaming for me this weekend.. Think we're back Wednesday.. let the gaming begin!

Gusington

Commander The Great War PBEM...Shelldrake is pummeling me again, but the other guy I am playing in a separate game (don't know who it is) is making me feel better about myself. Enjoying a Civ V African colonial campaign too...love building railroads! Maybe start a new SCWWI Kut campaign. And with tgb's news on Endless Legend, will want to check that out as well.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Off to see Guardians of the Galaxy first thing after which I will become Guardian of the Grass-Mowing and Guardian of the Pool-Cleaning. Whatever time is left will be used expanding the German Confederation in Rome 2 and bragging here about seeing Guardians of the Galaxy ahead of all of you. Happy August Grogs. :)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.