Main Menu

NeonXSZ

Started by RooksBailey, July 28, 2014, 02:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RooksBailey

This sounds like it could be a lot of fun...and looks it, too!

I'm a sucker for cyberpunk-themed games, so this might be a must-buy for me.  :)

From Blues News:

NeonXSZ on Steam Next Month: http://www.bluesnews.com/s/153613/neonxsz-on-steam-next-month

QuoteA new trailer is online for NeonXSZ (pronounced Neon Excesses), an independently developed 6DOF first-person shooter set in cyberspace with a Descent-meets-Tron feel. This has been available via Desura for some time now (boasting a 9.5 user rating), and now they are set to launch this next month on Steam, saying: "To avoid the recent stigma attached to Early access, the first 30 hours of the game are content complete and fine-tuned from eighteen months of alpha testing." Here's a new trailer celebrating the news and showing off some of the game's gadgets, and here's a feature list:

NeonXSZ recaptures the speed and responsiveness of old-school shooters like Quake and Unreal Tournament.
The player gets to loot and fly dozens of ships and over 850+ upgrades.
Openworld gameplay filled with approximately one thousand AI dudes free to travel anywhere, from four warring factions.
Enemies drop parts of their hulls, weapons, and installed upgrades - not random loot.
If you see it, you can loot it and use it.
The game is never the same twice.

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Jarhead0331

The spelling of the name itself warrants a boycott.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

RooksBailey

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 28, 2014, 03:14:07 PM
The spelling of the name itself warrants a boycott.

LOL!  I'd rather boycott over the "filled with approximately one thousand AI dudes" description.    ;D
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway