Tigers Unleashed beta update released.

Started by TacticalWargames, July 23, 2014, 12:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacticalWargames

Hope you enjoy all our work. We still have lots more to do though:) We work on this everyday (well Scott does, Jeff and myself do a fair amount aswell).

http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Whatsnew/whatsnew.asp

RyanE

To be fair, you guys are persistent.  I have written this off 5-6 times in the last 10 years.  Maybe it'll work now.

panzerde

I'll give you marks for persistence. I never bought Tigers Unleashed because POA 2 was pretty unplayable. It also seems to have been abandoned.

High fidelity tactical->operational level sims are what I'm most interested in, but they have to actually work. I'm certainly interested in the subject matter of Tigers Unleashed, but I'll admit to being very wary after my POA 2 experience.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Cougar_DK

POA2 is still alive, did you check the link? It was updated the 18.7  ;)
-Men do not quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

panzerde

Quote from: Cougar_DK on July 25, 2014, 04:54:20 PM
POA2 is still alive, did you check the link? It was updated the 18.7  ;)

Cool. At some point I'll have to dig around and find the install disc again and give it a go.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

TacticalWargames

The TTS series (POA2.5, TU and another one in development) will never be abandoned (Scott has told me he will never give up on the engine). The engine is worked on pretty much everyday.

Michael Dorosh

Quote from: TacticalWargames on July 23, 2014, 12:44:42 PM
Hope you enjoy all our work. We still have lots more to do though:) We work on this everyday (well Scott does, Jeff and myself do a fair amount aswell).

http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Whatsnew/whatsnew.asp

Edited after some wrestling with the interface.