Latest Victory At Sea trailer

Started by jameseviltwin, July 21, 2014, 05:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jameseviltwin

Hi there, the positive feedback we have had from you about our port of the Mongoose tabletop game -Victory At Sea has been much appreciated! Just thought you'd like to see the new BETA trailer. The game is out on Steam August 8th!

Barthheart

Ok, that looks cool!  O0

One minor niggle for me is that the plane icons on the carrier look like jet aircraft... Can ya make a propeller plane looking icon?

fabius

Looking like a "Buy" to me. Will be interesting to see how much tactics and strategy play a role or whether mostly attrition.

Philippe

I made the mistake of watching this on YouTube, and I note that it appears to be using a 50-star American flag rather than a 48-star flag.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

steve58

Hhhmmm, maybe the overlooked jet icons and the 50-star flag are subtle hints of a modern-era VaS version?  O0
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Barthheart

Quote from: steve58 on July 21, 2014, 11:35:01 AM
Hhhmmm, maybe the overlooked jet icons and the 50-star flag are subtle hints of a modern-era VaS version?  O0

That would be good!  O0

fabius

Quote from: steve58 on July 21, 2014, 11:35:01 AM

Woah, you guys are Ninja!!  :coolsmiley:

Really hope that you're right too!!

bayonetbrant

see James - now you're just teasing us!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

jameseviltwin

Quote from: Barthheart on July 21, 2014, 05:50:14 AM
Ok, that looks cool!  O0

One minor niggle for me is that the plane icons on the carrier look like jet aircraft... Can ya make a propeller plane looking icon?

OK that is something to look at ;)

jameseviltwin

Quote from: fabius on July 21, 2014, 07:32:25 AM
Looking like a "Buy" to me. Will be interesting to see how much tactics and strategy play a role or whether mostly attrition.
There are Captain and crew Skills involved as well so 2 destroyers coming up against one destroyer won't necessarily win, something i learned to my cost!

Barthheart

Quote from: jameseviltwin on August 01, 2014, 06:51:23 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on July 21, 2014, 05:50:14 AM
Ok, that looks cool!  O0

OK that is something to look at ;)

Cool beans!  O0

jameseviltwin

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 21, 2014, 02:29:11 PM
see James - now you're just teasing us!
Quote from: Philippe on July 21, 2014, 10:46:11 AM
I made the mistake of watching this on YouTube, and I note that it appears to be using a 50-star American flag rather than a 48-star flag.
The Flag discrepancy was in one part and has been fixed since.  I won't deny we have had discussions about shifting eras ;) Whether this will happen and what eras is another matter!

Blakjack

This will be available on Steam right?

Gusington

Yes August 8...I really hope the main era being discussed forfuture development is WWI or before. I will beg if I have to.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Looking forward to this next Friday...and I happen to have just enough $$ in my Steam wallet to cover it  O0
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)