Yippie Ka Yay M*******!

Started by Tpek, July 08, 2014, 12:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeGER

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Tpek on August 22, 2014, 10:07:33 AM
Anyone actually knows what goes on with Shlomz.
I don't believe I've seen him post here more than once or twice.

He's registered here and I've sent him a note earlier this week to see how he's doing.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Ubercat

Quote from: Boggit on August 20, 2014, 12:14:39 PM
I don't get the impression Hamas give a fig about human life so long as they achieve their aims. >:( However, you make a really insightful comment about resources, overpopulation, and social attitudes in Gaza. There is a reason China has it's one child policy - they've seen the problem of overpopulation, and opened their eyes to it. For the individual it's not a nice policy, but for the country it's extremely sensible. Gaza, India, Pakistan, Indonesia could all do with opening their eyes to this, and looking at the improvements to quality of life if they have the discipline to recognise the problem. Good post! O0

Careful, your toe is starting to slip over the line. Go any farther and people are going to start suggesting that you be the first to kill yourself since you're so concerned about human population levels. Human rights to do whatever the hell we want, including the right to breed our way into a planetary sized toilet, always trump our rights to have a universally high quality of life, and the rights of countless other species to even survive.

I remember years ago in the early 90's, I knew a welfare mother from the ghetto with 6 kids who couldn't seem to keep her legs closed despite having no job. I asked a super-liberal friend if she should have her right to breed taken away (Not those particular words). He basically said "Hell no. Reproduction is a basic human right."

The irony is, if he'd heard of a hunter out killing wolves or bald eagles, he'd have been up in arms to stop them. Human overpopulation and the land we take up as a result, exterminates vastly more species than hunters can dream of doing!
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Gusington

Is it my right to not support Non Working Ghetto Mom's spawn?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Mr. Bigglesworth

Spawn is such a great word.
Kind of like minions. I need minions.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Gusington

I am a minion here so that has to count for something.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

A different kind of minion Gus.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Tpek

For more population simply Spawn more Overlords!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Toonces

^ Dude, what's up with the Navy hate?   >:(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

you guys are the ones with the minion uniforms!  You can't even see the Army uniforms under their layers of idiotic reflective belts.

GDS_Starfury

well its the millitary where you invade countries, shoot people and blow things up.

Safety First!   

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 22, 2014, 09:54:33 PM
well its the millitary where you invade countries, shoot people and blow things up.

Safety First!

No kidding. You don't want a soldier to be accidentally run over by an airman as he commutes on his bike to the air base.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

so when exactly is Israel going to say fuck it and reoccupy Gaza?
youre fucked if you and fucked if you dont so fucking do it.

Boggit

Quote from: Ubercat on August 22, 2014, 12:45:14 PM
Quote from: Boggit on August 20, 2014, 12:14:39 PM
I don't get the impression Hamas give a fig about human life so long as they achieve their aims. >:( However, you make a really insightful comment about resources, overpopulation, and social attitudes in Gaza. There is a reason China has it's one child policy - they've seen the problem of overpopulation, and opened their eyes to it. For the individual it's not a nice policy, but for the country it's extremely sensible. Gaza, India, Pakistan, Indonesia could all do with opening their eyes to this, and looking at the improvements to quality of life if they have the discipline to recognise the problem. Good post! O0

Careful, your toe is starting to slip over the line. Go any farther and people are going to start suggesting that you be the first to kill yourself since you're so concerned about human population levels. Human rights to do whatever the hell we want, including the right to breed our way into a planetary sized toilet, always trump our rights to have a universally high quality of life, and the rights of countless other species to even survive.

I remember years ago in the early 90's, I knew a welfare mother from the ghetto with 6 kids who couldn't seem to keep her legs closed despite having no job. I asked a super-liberal friend if she should have her right to breed taken away (Not those particular words). He basically said "Hell no. Reproduction is a basic human right."

The irony is, if he'd heard of a hunter out killing wolves or bald eagles, he'd have been up in arms to stop them. Human overpopulation and the land we take up as a result, exterminates vastly more species than hunters can dream of doing!
Heh, my argument is all about not creating excessive population, not euthanising those already here. :)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat