Yippie Ka Yay M*******!

Started by Tpek, July 08, 2014, 12:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Uh...they're like...tactical or...something. Or they...like, totally only target Hamas people.

If that were only a thing.

:idiot2:

GDS_Starfury

Straight kinetic shots from orbit would do the trick with no fallout
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Tpek

And how many innocents will die?
We're not Hamas. We don't believe in butchering millions just to kill a few.

(Unless of course you follow international "journalists", and then we're the devil itself)

MikeGER

innocents? ...at least they were guilty of voting Hamas into power and still not rioting against them, when they learned that the daily rocket-launching will lead to nothing then more pain.
(when iron dome get finnaly upgraded with high power lasers where a shot costs nothing compared to a interceptor rocket even the fanatics should realise its a fail)   
so when they long so strong for a royal "Untergang", let them have it...

Jarhead0331

What do COL Bill Kilgore and Palestinian children have in common? They are both dumb enough to play on the beach in a war zone.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Tpek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 16, 2014, 04:21:19 PM
What do COL Bill Kilgore and Palestinian children have in common? They are both dumb enough to play on the beach in a war zone.

It's not their fault the Hamas decides to use them as human shields.
As far as the Hamas is concerned either they get noticed by the IDF and cause the strikes against the attacking terrorists to be aborted,
allowing the terrorists to murder and kill innocents, or they don't, where upon they can whine to the world it's our fault and have us punished and forced into more
one-sided cease-fires.

MikeGER

.. i would not be surprised if the children in question were sacrificed by some extra miltant Hamas group  (probably also in an age old quarrels with the very clan those children belonged to and of course not of their clan) just dropped a mortarshell on the beach to get another Pallywood drama for the media.
(Hams use mortars to shell Isarel, so its not to hard to swing one around to allocate a different probably pre allocated spot on the beach) 

well Hamas cant dismantle their tunnels, and may also cant evacuated heavy engine lathe and such from weapon constructions shops,
but how many rockets can be carried away in parts by 'refugees fleeing as asked' rolled in an old rug in a 5h ceasefire? 

MikeGER

...in the meantime ceasefire is broken by Hamas rockets after only 2h

Tpek , better rethink the Uzi, better a MP5 if you want to use that calibre, or best am HK MP7 with Hartkerngeschoss ammunition (against vests)

its not a guarantee that all Hamas raiders get caught so fine when infiltrating by tunnel under the border   

http://t.co/RPkuLkZqE9

Tpek

Actually during the 2 hour period they fired "only" 40 rocket barrages over our cities.

Tpek

I'm not sure how up-to-date you are, but due to the Hamas' tactics of building tunnels all around the Gaza strip and well into Israel,
and after having foiled and ambushed several Hamas squads that came from such tunnels into Israeli towns and cities, the IDF went into a ground operation not so long ago,
With some heavy fighting in both the Gaza strip and Israel itself.

Sadly, ground battles do not afford the luxurious "safety" of striking from the air or more fortified positions and requires chasing the enemy forces back into their own strongholds,
which leads to an increasing casualty rate.

And of course in the meanwhile, the Hamas leaders are comfortably enjoying the hospitality of Turkey and Qatar that provide them with sanctuary, a base of operations and plenty of money and supplies.

Barthheart

Yeah, I heard on the morning news here that there had been a actual stand up fight in which both sides took some casualties. Rumours of an Israeli soldier being captured as well but so far no proof.

Keep safe Tpek. I hope it all ends soon because Israel and it's people really are wonderful to visit.

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-krauthammer-moral-clarity-in-gaza/2014/07/17/0adabe0c-0de4-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html

QuoteApologists for Hamas attribute the blood lust to the Israeli occupation and blockade. Occupation? Does no one remember anything? It was less than 10 years ago that worldwide television showed the Israeli army pulling die-hard settlers off synagogue roofs in Gaza as Israel uprooted its settlements, expelled its citizens, withdrew its military and turned every inch of Gaza over to the Palestinians. There was not a soldier, not a settler, not a single Israeli left in Gaza.

And there was no blockade. On the contrary. Israel wanted this new Palestinian state to succeed. To help the Gaza economy, Israel gave the Palestinians its 3,000 greenhouses that had produced fruit and flowers for export. It opened border crossings and encouraged commerce.

The whole idea was to establish the model for two states living peacefully and productively side by side. No one seems to remember that, simultaneous with the Gaza withdrawal, Israel dismantled four smaller settlements in the northern West Bank as a clear signal of Israel's desire to leave the West Bank as well and thus achieve an amicable two-state solution.

This is not ancient history. This was nine years ago.

And how did the Gaza Palestinians react to being granted by the Israelis what no previous ruler, neither Egyptian, nor British, nor Turkish, had ever given them — an independent territory? First, they demolished the greenhouses. Then they elected Hamas. Then, instead of building a state with its attendant political and economic institutions, they spent the better part of a decade turning Gaza into a massive military base, brimming with terror weapons, to make ceaseless war on Israel.

Where are the roads and rail, the industry and infrastructure of the new Palestinian state? Nowhere. Instead, they built mile upon mile of underground tunnels to hide their weapons and, when the going gets tough, their military commanders. They spent millions importing and producing rockets, launchers, mortars, small arms, even drones. They deliberately placed them in schools, hospitals, mosques and private homes to better expose their own civilians. (Just Thursday, the U.N. announced that it found 20 rockets in a Gaza school.) And from which they fire rockets at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tpek

Mind you, there seems to be a rather large number of Israeli soldiers (among the casualties&wounded) who immigrated here not so long ago from the U.S.
Many young men who moved here without their family.
Guys originally from L.A, Texas and what not.

I wonder what good ol' Obama and his administration got to say about it.