Author Topic: Best Single Player  (Read 845 times)

Offline stolypin

• Velites
Re: Best Single Player
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 08:17:05 AM »
Phantom Fury was my first idea.

I've always wanted to try Fields of Fire.  I have no idea how it plays, but it sounds neat and has great reviews.

Bought it (including deep dish counter trays just for it), watched numerous videos and read numerous articles.  But haven't gotten up the courage to dive into the rules (which appear to be the most complex of any game I have ever played). 

Offline DennisS

• Viking
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 08:23:42 AM »

I've always wanted to try Fields of Fire.  I have no idea how it plays, but it sounds neat and has great reviews.

Bought it (including deep dish counter trays just for it), watched numerous videos and read numerous articles.  But haven't gotten up the courage to dive into the rules (which appear to be the most complex of any game I have ever played).

I came very close to purchasing Fields of Fire. The missus was on Amazon, and saw that Fields of Fire II is coming out. So...I'll wait. Then I read that FoF II was initially due out a LONG time ago, so now I'm conflicted. Not sure what to purchase.

I think I'll spring for plaay.sports Red White and Blue Racin', a terrific solo NASCAR game.

Offline smittyohio

• Viking
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2019, 06:34:58 AM »

I came very close to purchasing Fields of Fire. The missus was on Amazon, and saw that Fields of Fire II is coming out. So...I'll wait. Then I read that FoF II was initially due out a LONG time ago, so now I'm conflicted. Not sure what to purchase.

I think I'll spring for plaay.sports Red White and Blue Racin', a terrific solo NASCAR game.

Fields of Fire II is at the printers now, and slated for a mid-April or so release.