Author Topic: Voodoo FRIDAY (Slight Return)  (Read 1273 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Voodoo FRIDAY (Slight Return)
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2019, 10:48:18 AM »
Oh, okay, the blood moon is what gives them radar? Because I was a little surprised to notice you saying earlier that scream-hordes are distinct from blood moon hordes (since you had turned bloodmoon events off but still had screaming hordes occasionally.)
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline -budd-

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2019, 11:12:36 AM »
Oh, okay, the blood moon is what gives them radar? Because I was a little surprised to notice you saying earlier that scream-hordes are distinct from blood moon hordes (since you had turned bloodmoon events off but still had screaming hordes occasionally.)

I've only seen a couple of the screamer horde girls and killed them quick, so i've actually haven't seen a screamer horde is this play through, but the wandering, screamer, and blood moon have always been separate things. The setting in options is for the 7 day horde, forgot to mention you can also set for a horde every day :), might try that out in the future, just for fun.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Offline MengJiao

• Condottieri
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2019, 08:26:37 PM »

Mods?

Speaking of Mods, for Command Ops2 I found Sword Beach and 6 para in the Steam Workshop.  So I'll play some of that in addition to my usual things.