Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

+1 here.  Don't know much about this game but those screenshots have me curious now. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

MOS:96B2P

Combat Mission Black Sea - Scenario Tactical Operations Center.

Ukrainian government unit is ambushed by Separatists.

Jarhead0331

^Double-taps into a wounded uniformed enemy combatant. Nice! You've just captured a war crime!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

Does that makes us all witnesses?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MOS:96B2P

;D  That part was kind of cool...............

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity 2: Nerataka-- the Queen's Chamber. Not a 'Shark-nado' but a 'Fish-nado'.  :o   Or maybe a combo Shushi Bar and Live Well?

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Huw the Poo

Great shots budd!  Every time I see Delta I hear Catherine saying "if I don't hit Delta, we're dead".  Always sends a shiver up my spine.

-budd-

Thanks Huw, trying to give the atmosphere of the game without giving me away. Don't know how many times i was sitting in the dark saying "if that light goes green I'm fu*king out of here" or when you trap yourself and it keeps going through mind...don't look at it, don't look at it, that was an interesting mechanic and i don't think i've seen it before in stealth games.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Huw the Poo

Some shots of my Excalibur in Warframe:

Running toward the action wielding a Rubico Prime sniper rifle (this thing is nuts, I just click on an enemy and he dies!)

Ooh, you know he dead!

Wielding a Heat Sword which does fire damage (notice the lighting on the warframe).  Excalibur has a bonus to sword damage too.

Warframe's famous bullet jump, just one of the many parkour moves you can do as a space ninja.

Handspringing away from danger.

Huw the Poo

This is my Trinity warframe.  She's a support frame, with abilities that restore health and energy to allies.  She is using the Striga skin which changes her appearance so much that you'd never know it was a Trinity.

Sir Slash

I think I dated her briefly back in the 80's. The hair looks familiar.

Tpek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 18, 2018, 04:44:23 AM
This is my Trinity warframe.  She's a support frame, with abilities that restore health and energy to allies.  She is using the Striga skin which changes her appearance so much that you'd never know it was a Trinity.

And here I thought I was creating weird looking alts in MMORPGs :P

Huw the Poo

Ha!  You ain't seen nothing yet!