Oriental Empires -- 4x historical strategy

Started by Martok, April 16, 2015, 02:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^I saw that...I bought it a year ago for 30.00...still haven't played it :/

But the new expansion tickles my pickle and may draw me in quicker.

I need a good general history of China to read while playing this too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

^I bought it and probably won't play it either, but a bargain is a bargain  O0

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Quote from: Steelgrave on November 17, 2018, 06:57:26 PM
^I bought it and probably won't play it either, but a bargain is a bargain  O0

Pretty much the story of my back log of games  :idiot2:
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Steelgrave

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on November 17, 2018, 08:01:19 PM
The things I want to type right now...

That mental censor filtering what you initially type in your post into what you actually send will save you a lot of fallout.

It will also rob you of much satisfaction...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

I was robbed of most satisfaction years before this thread :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

The new DLC about 3 Kingdoms has just been released...

Gusington

That is some poor timing right there. But - it is food to see this game still getting fresh content.

This is still in my to-play pile.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on August 29, 2019, 09:53:37 AM
That is some poor timing right there. But - it is food to see this game still getting fresh content.

This is still in my to-play pile.
Yes, timing isn't that great. Just bought it and will be playing it this weekend.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

steve58

You guys making me burn up my wallet lately >:(.  Just grabbed the base game for $4.99 off of Fanatical.  :bd:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

W8taminute

Added the DLC to my wishlist.  It's only about 10 bucks but I think I'll wait for a sale.  Btw doesn't Steam usually have a back to school sale in the fall?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

^ I don't think so...I don't remember one, anyway.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd