GrogHeads Cafe Press Store Open!

Started by LongBlade, August 14, 2012, 01:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Yes, hopefully boxers will available by then :)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

TheCommandTent

Well since the wife wouldn't let me get the throw pillows I settled for a coffee cup.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

Alright you whiny bastards....  boxers added to the two sections with logo merch.  Time to pony up, boys! ;D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Thanks! Anyway I get GrogHeads printed across the crotch?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Barthheart

Gusington

Ironically I have Grogheads printed across my own crotch.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on August 16, 2012, 10:19:32 AM

Only as a glitter tattoo
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 16, 2012, 11:23:48 AM

Only as a glitter tattoo

I'm thinking that would give men an unfair advantage over the fairer sex in mating.

Who's going to take one for the team and find out?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 16, 2012, 11:23:48 AM

Only as a glitter tattoo

Can I order that through the CafePress store?

bayonetbrant

you need to order that direct from Gus.  I think he takes cash. money orders, or farm animals in a barter

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 16, 2012, 12:51:01 PM
you need to order that direct from Gus.  I think he takes cash. money orders, or farm animals in a barter

Cool. I have some sheep that I've frankly grown tired of.

bayonetbrant

Serious question(s) -

What would you honestly like to see in the store that we don't already have?

What's there that you just can't ever see yourself purchasing?

Keep in mind that we are partially constrained by what CafePress offers, but we can try to work with them to add items if there's a demand.  It also doesn't hurt our position in discussing products with them if we've got enough sales for them to pay attention to (hint, hint)  ;D

mirth

Maybe some kind of tote bag or backpack or over the shoulder bag. Coasters would be cool too.

I think the clock could go. Do people even buy clocks these days?

Barthheart

Seriously,

The throw pillows will never get sold... I mean really....

What's missing - I agree with mirth maybe some kind of backpack that's laptop friendly.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on August 16, 2012, 01:13:21 PMThe throw pillows will never get sold... I mean really....

Sez you. I got one for the futon in the man-cave/game-room/office over the garage!