GrogHeads Cafe Press Store Open!

Started by LongBlade, August 14, 2012, 01:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 16, 2012, 01:22:27 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on August 16, 2012, 01:13:21 PMThe throw pillows will never get sold... I mean really....

Sez you. I got one for the futon in the man-cave/game-room/office over the garage!

Does your wife know?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 16, 2012, 01:22:27 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on August 16, 2012, 01:13:21 PMThe throw pillows will never get sold... I mean really....

Sez you. I got one for the futon in the man-cave/game-room/office over the garage!

If your "man cave" has a throw pillow... it's not a man cave...... just sayin'...... :P

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

I need something for you guys to sleep on when your wives throw y'all out.  I'm just tricking it out for you.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Too late. Barthheart scored the point.

Barthheart

And I didn't even mention the futon......  :-X

mirth

Futons are man-cave approved. Practically mandatory. Maybe a GrogHeads branded futon is in order.

Barthheart

mirth

Don't Takei me, bitch! The futon is a couch and a bed. College dorms, man caves, it's the ultimate piece of furniture. The first thing a wife or girlfriend makes you give up is your trusty futon.

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on August 16, 2012, 02:06:59 PM
The first thing a wife or girlfriend makes you give up is your crusty futon.

Fixed it for ya... ;)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

LOL!

A good couch is already a bed, no need for some Swedish torture device. My first wife made me give up my waterbed but there was no way my favourite couch was going anywhere!  :P

mirth

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 16, 2012, 02:10:35 PM
Quote from: mirth on August 16, 2012, 02:06:59 PM
The first thing a wife or girlfriend makes you give up is your crusty futon.

Fixed it for ya... ;)

That's why you always kept a blanket over it.

mirth

GrogHead branded wipes. A must have addition to the new store.

bayonetbrant

OK - a few bags/totes options have been added, as have coasters.  You can get round coasters in the text-only, or the saber-logo as a set of 4 puzzle coasters.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 16, 2012, 02:33:59 PM
You can get round coasters in the text-only, or the saber-logo as a set of 4 puzzle coasters.

...which we will demand be sold only with the caveat that you share pictures of you trying to reassemble them in a drunken state.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.