What's on your table right now?

Started by bayonetbrant, July 28, 2014, 11:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinetree

Cor, look at all those lovely curves....me loves the roundness..
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

bob48

Quote from: panzerde on March 13, 2016, 10:43:32 PM
La Bataille de France 1940 from Compass Games:

Really enjoying this system a lot.

:-))
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Bison

Did some FtF D&D 5e last night at the FLGS.  It was a good time, but unfortunately Wednesdays are a bad night for me and I most likely won't be able to continue on with the Curse of Strahd campaign there.  :(

Crossroads

Finally here. Tooks its time given it got stuck in our Customs as well, but thur she blows  :smitten:

Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Crossroads

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 20, 2016, 11:06:48 AM
awesome game :)

I am really liking what I've seen so far. Beautiful art, rules as simple as possible but not simpler, fast and fun game play  :)
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Rekim

the Fuhrer Headquarters, situated in the Wolf's Lair, stares east towards Moscow (blue marker in the distance) as the invasion commences...once again

panzerde

Russia sure does get invaded a lot, doesn't it?

Great looking photo!
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

BanzaiCat

Night of Man, and v2 of Empires in America

Bison

Oh the Empires in America looks intriguing. I like that era a lot.

I picked up some new D&D 5e. cheese today at the FLGS with a shiny new copy of the Sword Coast Adventures Guide.  And I bought the oldest her first set of Chessex gaming dice for her birthday.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Hmm...looks like a lot of pieces. 

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Bison on March 31, 2016, 07:48:18 AM
Hmm...looks like a lot of pieces.

I hope you're being facetious. ;D

I'm not sure how many pieces v1 has, but v2 has 52 total, I think. Plus cards.