Origins 2019, June 12-16

Started by bayonetbrant, June 18, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

OK guys - start making your plans and/or excuses* now...

* yes, BC, we're still looking at you
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Front page countdown updated :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Advocator

Hi!  Been a while since I posted on the forums, hope everyone is well.

Do we know when you'll be posting your events for this year's Origins?  A number of people on BGG are already starting to organize games in the board room, which I usually do quite a bit of gaming in.  But I also usually take part in a number of your events and I don't want to get in a situation where I'd be double booked.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Advocator on April 11, 2019, 08:40:18 PM
Hi!  Been a while since I posted on the forums, hope everyone is well.

Do we know when you'll be posting your events for this year's Origins?  A number of people on BGG are already starting to organize games in the board room, which I usually do quite a bit of gaming in.  But I also usually take part in a number of your events and I don't want to get in a situation where I'd be double booked.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as of right now, we will not have a presence at Origins this year. The old grogheads crew that organized and attended our events at Origins are no longer affiliated with the site.

Thanks.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

airboy

I wrote up a review of the ten groups I played games with or otherwise interacted with at Origins.

See: https://averysgameblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/07/origins-game-fair-2019-my-experience-with-10-organizations/