Main Menu

Fortnite

Started by Tpek, July 21, 2017, 01:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimnirsson

QuoteBut if you try to start the game without having bought a founders pack (either for PC or on PSN) the game won't let you login.

Ha, then fuck that game. Had it on download while I was away at work today and thought only the description might be awkward...will delete and forget it until it goes really F2P   <:-)
Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

Tpek

Still got a couple of Buddy codes left.

Yskonyn

Jump in guys! The game is grand!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

OJsDad

Anyone still playing. My son is playing now.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

jamus34

Started playing a bit on PS4.
Insert witty comment here.

Huw the Poo

Yeah I just started playing on my PS4 today as well.  Killed someone with a shotgun, then got shot in the back (the coward).  I might try again later. :)

Tpek

Just received an email about how my account was locked for 2 hours due to multiple failed login attempts...
Someone's trying to hack my account, probably to get to Fortnite.

Damn.

DennisS

Quote from: Tpek on March 27, 2018, 07:25:05 PM
Just received an email about how my account was locked for 2 hours due to multiple failed login attempts...
Someone's trying to hack my account, probably to get to Fortnite.

Damn.

This is the world we live in. I played World of Warcraft for 10 years...was in the Beta even. But...my account got hacked, and they raided the guild vault. Guild kicked me, and the account got hacked. I quit in disgust.

Two years later, after several communications with blizzard, I got my account back. When I went in, my #1 toon, a Holy Cleric totally geared to be the main healer on large raids, was dead, in a cemetery. Apparently, the jackass that stole my account was using it on a raid, when Blizzard pulled the plug. So there my raid healer, Chalice, spent the next two years, dead. He has quite the story to tell.

Tpek

It seems Fortnite has been suffering from a massive hacker attack over the last couple of months.