Don't Come Around Here on FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, July 21, 2017, 05:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

No idea what I'll end up playing this weekend. Sort of in a gaming rut. Hmmmmm...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

Official play of the Coral Sea minis game on tap for tomorrow.

I'm in video game rut too. Stack of things to play though. See I how I feel on Sunday.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Anguille

I am playing my second battle of Gettysburg in Ultimate General Gettysburg (lost the first one).

Will also play some Gettysburg: the tide turns (won the first one).

I may continue my first campaign of Stars in Shadow.

Also some pbems. Otherwise, vacation is starting so i might play some other things....and continue to watch the Soccer European Championship of Women  :D

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Want to get a game of Ticket to Ride with my girls this weekend.

Play Car wash and wax simulator 2017 if weather agrees with me.

Any PC gaming will probably be devoted to Nier Automata and HOI4 with maybe some fill-in with Skyrim and fallout4. I highly suggest N:A for any fans of action based, hack and slash light rpgs, think Darksiders series. If you can get past the waifu protagonist swinging huge swords the gameplay is crisp and the storyline at least somewhat engaging.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Gusington

In what I've seen of that game it does look really alluring in a bizarre way.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Quote from: Gusington on July 21, 2017, 08:34:14 AM
In what I've seen of that game it does look really alluring in a bizarre way.

Well these are also the guys who have done Bayonetta and Vanquish. I know both of those games are more on rail type of shooters but the action is tight and they do try to tell somewhat unique stories.