Main Menu

Hello FRIDAY

Started by Tuna, July 21, 2017, 05:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

One of my favorite Bass players meets favorite guitarists!

Lots of World of Warships.. PBEM AJE game with W8t and JP. Maybe some TTS.
Have a great weekend all!

Jarhead0331

You bastage.. you beat me by 35 seconds!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Anguille

Oh...what to do, what to do....going to post in both threads.... :arr:

I am playing my second battle of Gettysburg in Ultimate General Gettysburg (lost the first one). Will also play some Gettysburg: the tide turns (won the first one). I may continue my first campaign of Stars in Shadow. Also some pbems. Otherwise, vacation is starting so i might play some other things....and continue to watch the Soccer European Championship of Women  :D

Tuna

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 21, 2017, 05:51:52 AM

Would've been more, when I first hit post it didn't go... You can delete this one if you want.

Gusington

Couple of hours in to Dishonored 2 - not really grabbing me yet. I loved the first one so I will give it some more time. What I really am in the mood for is a tactical/strategic combo set during the Crusades so maybe I will reinstall the MTW2 Crusades campaign.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: Tuna on July 21, 2017, 06:26:42 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 21, 2017, 05:51:52 AM

Would've been more, when I first hit post it didn't go... You can delete this one if you want.

A mod should meld the threads.  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

The ol' Vulcan mod-meld
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Slick Wilhelm

I'm going to spend some time learning how to play Atlantic Fleet and Order of Battle:Kriegsmarine. Other than that, it's the usual Red Orchestra 2 and Cold Waters.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

I am very close to finishing my Neverwinter Nights: Mysteries of Westgate game-- finally. I hope. So next up will be Storm of Zehir unless I am D&D'ed out by then.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mikeck

Scourge of war: Waterloo.

Properly modded with the Grognard UI, new shell explosion graphics and muzzle blasts, I'm loving it.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Skwerl

A Warhammer weekend!

Warhammer 40k Sanctus Reach
Warhammer 40k Armageddon Da Orks
Mordheim City of the Damned

I just picked up the last 2 in the Steam sale.

Skwerl

Slick,

Atlantic Fleet is great!

DoctorQuest

Enjoying a weekend between jobs. No calls, no weekend work.

Taking the wife and son to Spider-man: Homecoming tomorrow.

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

Quote from: DoctorQuest on July 21, 2017, 01:13:28 PM
Taking the wife and son to Spider-man: Homecoming tomorrow.

Nice!  O0