Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Started by son_of_montfort, December 19, 2013, 11:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I have never seen one Harry Potter movie or read any of the books. And I was a dork way before chicks thought it was cool.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

See I feel the same way with pure stealth games. That they are more tedious than exhilarating. I don't mind aspects of stealth in games but sitting for 5 minutes to move 100ft to do it again is not fun to me.

To each their own.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

I can understand that, even though I love stealth games.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yeah, I loved stealth-ing in Skyrim to put a dwarven arrow into some poor slob Bandit's skull from out of the dark. And watch him fall.... slowly....to the ground.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mikeck

Well I'm really enjoying the game. I'm still in the tutorial in Talmberg. I'm trying to get the armor so I can sneak out. I don't think I would want the whole game to be like the tutorial since there are tons of cut scenes and it s on rails. But I know it opens up. But I really like just exploring the world and being immersed. I dont need the action so I suspect I will really like this one
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Skoop

It is an amazing game.  You could spent months roaming the world and doing all the side missions.  I kinda raced through it in a week because I was so hooked on the main story and the pitched battles it opened up. 

Gusington

^Did you get to the end of the main story?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

Ok guys...question.

During the Prologue whole in Talmberg I stole a horse. After riding out toward Rattay as ordered I came up on a village where everyone was dead. It goes to a cut scene and when it gets done, I didn't have my horse. I read online that is supposed to happen. You have to move to Rattay on foot.

Now after all the crap you have to do and you wake up in the Millers house in Rattay, you can find all the stuff you had in your chest (money, armor, herbs, etc)

So my question is: Can I recover my horse as well? If not, how do I get a new one to go questing?
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

SirAndrewD

Quote from: mikeck on March 16, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
Ok guys...question.

During the Prologue whole in Talmberg I stole a horse. After riding out toward Rattay as ordered I came up on a village where everyone was dead. It goes to a cut scene and when it gets done, I didn't have my horse. I read online that is supposed to happen. You have to move to Rattay on foot.

Now after all the crap you have to do and you wake up in the Millers house in Rattay, you can find all the stuff you had in your chest (money, armor, herbs, etc)

So my question is: Can I recover my horse as well? If not, how do I get a new one to go questing?

Follow the main story for a bit.  You'll get a Horse after you enter Sir Radzig's service and go to the town of Neuhof.  It's at that point you're pressed less to follow things on a schedule and can start open world exploration. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

^This right here is the exact pinpoint I have been waiting to see! I can now begin playing with confidence.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on March 16, 2018, 01:39:31 PM
^This right here is the exact pinpoint I have been waiting to see! I can now begin playing with confidence.

You'll get a point where it's obvious you've been dispatched to do things on your own.  Follow Bernard to Neuhof and follow his orders to the letter when that quest starts.  Make sure you report back to him regularly about your findings as the quest progresses. 

After the first few steps Bernard and Radzig will give you leave to start pursuing the quest on your own.  Don't run off prior to that.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

Quote from: SirAndrewD on March 16, 2018, 01:16:33 PM
Quote from: mikeck on March 16, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
Ok guys...question.

Follow the main story for a bit.  You'll get a Horse after you enter Sir Radzig's service and go to the town of Neuhof.  It's at that point you're pressed less to follow things on a schedule and can start open world exploration.

Ok. I have Entered his service but I just finished training and beating that little lords skull in after I whipped him in archery. On my way to be a city guard. Think I might steal one

On another note, I see in the steam forum that many have a bug where there are no random bandit encounters anymore. Have you Guys?