Main Menu

Drive on Moscow

Started by Barthheart, November 14, 2013, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

The follow up to Battle of the Bulge is coming next Wednesday!!!!  8)

Barthheart

It's released. Downloaded this morning.... but HAD to go to work...  :-\

Will try to squeeze in some impressions over the day as time permits.....
8)

BanzaiCat

Buying as soon as I can...had to update my iPad to freakin' iOS 7, which I am NOT happy about...Not a fan of iOS 7. But I want this game, so...

Barthheart

The map is HUGE compared to BotB!
So much space to cover and watch for supply lines.... big encirclements possible....

BanzaiCat

First impressions: very nice. Better than BotB, IMO, just from the size of the map (much larger, of course) and so many options to choose from.

It's nice to be able to kick some tail as the Germans (early on, anyway) as opposed to BotB, where you might have a turn or two (if you're lucky) of decent die results before the Americans get too numerous.

It's easy to get cocky, too; I managed to get three German infantry corps gutted in an assault on Vyzama, but in the south I had captured Kursk and Voronezh. Gotta shut it down for now, but it's a lot of fun so far!

DicedT

W8taminute

I really liked Bulge.  I'm going to have to add this one to the collection.  Thanks Barth for spending my money!  :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Barthheart

Quote from: W8taminute on November 21, 2013, 01:19:19 PM
I really liked Bulge.  I'm going to have to add this one to the collection.  Thanks Barth for spending my money!  :)

No problem.  ;)