Today's Article: Why I Love Diplomacy

Started by bayonetbrant, July 18, 2015, 07:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Good stuff! Diplomacy is one of my all,time favourite games. My gaming group that has been together for about 30 years started with Risk and Diplomacy. Lots of Sunady afternoons spent backstabbing my friends.... good times....  8)

undercovergeek

a looooooooong time ago my then girlfriend, to be fiance, to be wife, to be ex wife used to play in a group of four with an old friend (who was the lead guitarist for the band Spear of Destiny if that rings any bells) used to play this from Friday night til Sunday afternoon

On one occassion, the night before her driving test and just after a very harsh back stab she stood up and stabbed the other guy through the cheek with her biro she was that upset - horrifying then, hilarious afterwards

great game  O0