The Crusader Kings 2 MP Thread

Started by Kushan, June 07, 2013, 10:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

So the idea of a CK2 MP game has been tossed around here for awhile now. Thought I'd try and see if I can get a game organized. Since its RT we have to try and find a time that works for everyone.

My availability is:

Mon-Thru: 6pm PST (-8 GMT) to 11
Fri: 6PM PST to whenever
Sat: All Day
Sun: until 11 PST

Edit: If I had to choose, sometime on Sundays would be preferable.

For game set up I was thinking we could all start off at the same level and within the same realm. Maybe as counts within the HRE/France/England/etc. That way we could have some direct interaction rather then being across Europe from each other. Maybe a little competition to see who can reach Duke/King/Emperor rank first....at least before the rest of us gang up on him :p
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

JasonPratt

I'm certainly interested, but unfortunately my availability == totally random. :(

Still, I'll be watching the thread. :)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MetalDog

Saturday and Sunday mornings are best for me.  I can usually devote several hours uninterrupted.  I am CDT.  And I will set my alarm if it has to be earlier than I usually get up.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

TheCommandTent

I would love to but as MD knows I have the same problem with random availability as Jason does.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."