Project Eagle: A 3D Interactive Mars Base

Started by steve58, November 28, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Not a game, but it is free O0

https://store.steampowered.com/app/224000/Project_Eagle_A_3D_Interactive_Mars_Base/

Is Project Eagle a game?

No, Project Eagle is an interactive art demo or diorama. It is not a game in the conventional sense. You can use your mouse and keyboard to explore Eagle Base, but are limited in your ability to interact with your environment in the way you would be able to in most conventional games. If you want to make a game of Project Eagle we challenge you to complete the "Life on Mars" Steam achievement by finding all five Martian colonist hidden in Eagle Base. They are to scale so are very small and very difficult to spot which makes this quite the challenging game of hide and seek.

Why are you releasing Project Eagle?

In the year and a half since Project Eagle was presented on stage at the 2017 D.I.C.E. Summit we have been contacted by countless fans and several educational institutions asking if they could see, experience, or use Project Eagle. Now that we have made it available for free on Steam the answers is Yes!

https://steamcommunity.com/app/224000/discussions/0/1743352529782643259/
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

...drats.  Can't get it to run on my old rig  :(
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

SirAndrewD

I love how it took no time for the flat Earthers to hit the Steam Discussion.   :DD
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"