GrogHeads.com: 4 Years and Counting

Started by bayonetbrant, January 26, 2016, 07:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

...or the rack........

<cue Monty Pythons 'Spanish Inquisition' sketch>
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

All sorts of awesome sauce to Brant, JarHead and Gus for giving us a place to do what we do.  THANKS GUYS!!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

^Indeed. If I couldn't be an A-hole here, I'd be a much bigger A-hole in real life.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

panzerde

Congratulations! It's also the four year anniversary of my business this week, so double the excuses to drink!

It surprises me that I'll have been registered here for four years this May. I'd thought you guys had been here for years before I stumbled in.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

BanzaiCat

MetalDog

Quote from: panzerde on January 26, 2016, 08:01:35 PM
Congratulations! It's also the four year anniversary of my business this week, so double the excuses to drink!

It surprises me that I'll have been registered here for four years this May. I'd thought you guys had been here for years before I stumbled in.

A lot of us knew each other from somewhere else.  It helped to start this place off.  It's only grown better with the additions through the years.  Congrats on your business!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

February 24th 2012 I joined - saw the ad on BGG.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

i was going to ask where you came from Robert - i couldnt remember seeing you at WG

Bison

Quote from: bob48 on January 27, 2016, 08:39:59 AM
February 24th 2012 I joined - saw the ad on BGG.

Learn something new everyday.  Next thing you know someone will say this place actually publishes reviews and stuff.

panzerde

^^ You aren't about to suggest that there's something like a...front page?  :coolsmiley:
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres