Cars

Started by GDS_Starfury, January 21, 2014, 05:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Yup. The only Lamborghinis I've ever seen were in Los Angeles, and they drive them like old women.

I've seen several Ferraris around Houston. Glimpses, anyway, as they speed by.

Saw one parked up in The Woodlands last week when we were out. Nice car, but I don't want a newer one. I like the older Ferraris myself, like the 308, the one Magnum P.I. and his mustache drove.

GDS_Starfury

I woulda thought there were more gear heads here.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

BanzaiCat

Yeah, no kidding.

This thread has 46 views. 40 of those are probably you and I. ;D

Barthheart

So far you all have posted some of my favourites already... the new Vette I'm trying to convince my wife it would be fun to live in instead our house.... the Lotus Esprit Turbo was my favourite as a kid.... never was a fan of Ferraris but the latest one looks cool..... Lambo's are the way to go but like you said they are meant to be driven not be hanger queens....

Would love to get my hands one of these... Mustang Shelby GT500...

Barthheart

Really want one of these... 1959 Corvette...

Barthheart

Or this.... Aventador...

GDS_Starfury

the latest Lambos are just to angular for my taste.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

BanzaiCat

The Tesla is pretty sweet, for an electric car.

W8taminute

I used to be a big car enthusiast.  I'm also pretty humble when it comes to cars because I've accepted the reality that I'll never be able to afford a supercar.  Not in this life anyway. 

If this car was available in the US I'd buy it immediately without even taking it for a test drive. 

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

BanzaiCat

^ That looks like a soccer mom car, W8. ;D

GDS_Starfury

all the Teslas Ive seen up close have fit issues with the body panels and the door handles feel cheap.  the car feels cheap.
these Audi A3s look pretty good on the road and at a decent price point.

BanzaiCat

I'm too much of a man to want to drive an electric car. At my last job, one of the execs had a higher-end Tesla that he liked to park in a handicap space near the front door. It was a nice looking car but I know security watched it like a hawk so I didn't even think about breathing on it, let alone pawing it. Though I wanted to.

GDS_Starfury

one of my clients got one for his wife so I got to play around it a bit.

Barthheart

The Tesla's over heat when you drive them properly.. ie hard.  :P

Real men don't drive electric cars. Yer not having fun unless yer burning hydrocarbons...  8)

GDS_Starfury