Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Started by son_of_montfort, December 19, 2013, 11:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

I'm certainly wanting to buy this, but I'm going to skip the pre-order and wait for the reviews to come in.  Toonces don't do pre-orders.   :knuppel2:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

jamus34

Quote from: Toonces on January 16, 2018, 07:28:34 AM
I'm certainly wanting to buy this, but I'm going to skip the pre-order and wait for the reviews to come in.  Toonces don't do pre-orders.   :knuppel2:

+1

Hell a game needs to be world bending for me to consider buying full price nowadays. Backlog gives me lots of excuses to avoid buying more
Insert witty comment here.

Philippe

When I read about this game my loins begin to moisten, but then I start thinking about irrational exuberance.

A year or so after release the bugs will have been worked out and there will be a sale that moves the price into my pull-the-trigger range.

And if the game is not delivering according to expectations, that will have become readily apparent.

But with a rational attitude like that, how is it that I still have far more games than I can possibly find time to play?
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Certainly on my radar to get! -- glad its release is on the way.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Pete Dero

Today's video is a helpful 16-minute overview of our son-of-a-blacksmith protagonist Henry's struggles in a 16-square-kilometer world that's indifferent to him at best and actively hostile at worst.

For a look at how one of the main quests can potentially play out, head to the 12:12 mark.

Gusington

Thanks for posting. The more I see of this, the more giggity I get.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

I'm more excited for this than Mirth getting first in line at a Bill Murray picture signing.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Looks like Skyrim with a more elaborate combat system. And no Cat People.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jomni

Quote from: Pete Dero on January 25, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
Today's video is a helpful 16-minute overview of our son-of-a-blacksmith protagonist Henry's struggles in a 16-square-kilometer world that's indifferent to him at best and actively hostile at worst.

For a look at how one of the main quests can potentially play out, head to the 12:12 mark.

Is Fuck a medieval world?

Hmmm. I'm afraid it's quite nauseating.  But maybe it's just youtube.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I don't know where I read this but I have seen the origin of the word 'fuck' attributed to German (of course) and it originally meant 'cattle mating.'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Quote from: Gusington on January 26, 2018, 11:26:41 PM
I don't know where I read this but I have seen the origin of the word 'fuck' attributed to German (of course) and it originally meant 'cattle mating.'

Straight from Snopes here is the Etymology of the the 'F-Word'
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.