Author Topic: New game starting over at Dom3Mods  (Read 3640 times)

Offline parone

• Viking
Re: New game starting over at Dom3Mods
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 03:46:22 AM »
jason P-if you set up a new one, i may be able to jump in

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: New game starting over at Dom3Mods
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2013, 06:33:19 AM »
I'll probably wait until the current games have run their course. Groghammer (Middle Age) has a loonnnnnnnnggg way to go; Late Age, too. We're probably in the last third of Early Age, so a new EA game looks like it'll come first.

Not that I wouldn't think of joining someone else's new game. :) (Since I'm out of one and almost out of a second.) But if I start a new game, I'll be looking to fill a currently unfilled niche of some sort, probably whichever age isn't being currently played.

Now, if anyone wants to join up for a newbie 4-player World War One Gold....?  ;D (Ought to be easier than 2 or 1 player, since there would be fewer things to keep track of.)
GROGS OF CRISIS -- a four-player mp of GMT's boardgame Time of Crisis, set in the decades before Diocletian.

Me vs Barth -- DC1: Blitz

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.