Author Topic: New game starting over at Dom3Mods  (Read 5028 times)

Offline parone

• Viking
Re: New game starting over at Dom3Mods
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 03:46:22 AM »
jason P-if you set up a new one, i may be able to jump in

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: New game starting over at Dom3Mods
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2013, 06:33:19 AM »
I'll probably wait until the current games have run their course. Groghammer (Middle Age) has a loonnnnnnnnggg way to go; Late Age, too. We're probably in the last third of Early Age, so a new EA game looks like it'll come first.

Not that I wouldn't think of joining someone else's new game. :) (Since I'm out of one and almost out of a second.) But if I start a new game, I'll be looking to fill a currently unfilled niche of some sort, probably whichever age isn't being currently played.

Now, if anyone wants to join up for a newbie 4-player World War One Gold....?  ;D (Ought to be easier than 2 or 1 player, since there would be fewer things to keep track of.)
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.