The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

What a great deal for the price of a large coffee! Sold!! Thanks Cyrano. :)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

airboy

Can't resist adding that many good wargames to my unplayed stack!

Tuna

Good catch Cyrano, thanks!!!  :bd:

JasonPratt

That time of year is coming round again when I promise not to make up silly songs about how much I love Sang Froid: Tales of Werewolves. Which this year I may be doing a video AAR on, perhaps.

I mention this because in dl'ing the game for preliminary preparation purposes, I discovered that it is currently one hundred percent free on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227220/SangFroid__Tales_of_Werewolves/

Why, I have no idea. But it's one of the best free games you'll ever play. It was well worth the full asking cost.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

I already had both BA and BA 2, but I didn't have all those BA 1 expansions - well worth $1.99 just to get those since Steam is selling them at 9.99 each.

mirth

BA just doesn't appeal to me. Not even at $4.99. I know that sounds crazy.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on September 13, 2017, 06:44:19 PM
BA just doesn't appeal to me. Not even at $4.99. I know that sounds crazy.

For $1.99 it'll probably give you some pleasure. A lot cheaper than those run-down MILFs at those run-down Maine bars you frequent.  ;)

mirth

Quote from: BanzaiCat on September 13, 2017, 06:45:06 PM
A lot cheaper than those run-down MILFs at those run-down Maine bars you frequent.  ;)

I don't even spend $1.99 on them.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Gusington

Mirthfly 3: Bartending.

Love Battle Academy, especially BA2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Cyrano

You are, collectively, most welcome.  Pleased to be of service.

BA is not my primary "thing" but I do prefer it to the puzzly nonsense of Panzer Corps.

And at that price?

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Cyrano on September 13, 2017, 07:57:46 PM
BA is not my primary "thing" but I do prefer it to the puzzly nonsense of Panzer Corps.

I played through the base game of PC but it wasn't any more or less interesting than the original Panzer General to me. I'll go back to Pacific General and Fantasy General just because of the subject matter (doing something other than rolling over Poles, French people, Commies, Brits, and Americans, e.g rolling over Japs and Orcs) being different and somewhat more interesting to me.

It took me a long time to get into BA, mainly because of the price point. I'm actually enjoying BA more than BA2. I might be burned out on Eastern Front games.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

I would probably blame John Wayne and Clint Eastwood but I much prefer the Western Theatre including Africa.  East Front games are just too big!!!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd