The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

I have an extra key for Battle Academy that I got when I purchased a bundle on the Humble Store. Anybody interested?

airboy

All of the Order of Battle expansions are on sale.  This is a very good series and some of the expansions (China, Finland) have not been done very often by any computer wargame.

See: http://www.matrixgames.com/oobpromo

AchillesLastStand

Quote from: MC on September 14, 2017, 10:59:50 AM
I have an extra key for Battle Academy that I got when I purchased a bundle on the Humble Store. Anybody interested?

If you still have the key shoot me a pm , thank you!

Philippe

And for those who haven't seen them yet, you might want to check out these threads at the Matrix Battle Academy forums:

BA 1:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3843216

BA 2:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4284002

The first post in each thread should have links to each game's historical flag mod.   The BA 1 mod corrects the Italian and American flags, not just the German.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

MC

Quote from: AchillesLastStand on September 15, 2017, 12:25:26 PM
Quote from: MC on September 14, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

If you still have the key shoot me a pm , thank you!

Sorry, gone.

I do have keys for both Pride of Nations and Rise of Prussia Gold if interested. Definitely different than BA but good stuff.

Tuna

Achilles, I have an extra key, meant to post in the donation thread but hadn't gotten around to it. I'll PM it to you when I'm home. lol if you don't get it by tomorrow night pm me to remind me. I also have a key for the Rommel dlc

airboy

The Quest, a highly regarded open world RPG is on sale this week at Steam for $5.

Greybriar

Bundle Stars is selling Horror Heroes 2 Bundle for $2.99 U.S. which includes:

Nihilumbra
CASE: Animatronics
Yet Another Zombie Defense
SurvHive
HEKTOR - Soundtrack Edition
Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

BanzaiCat

If you're in the mood for more poop-your-pants horror fun, Humble Bundle is giving away Outlast and Outlast Whistleblower for free for the next 48 hours.

Note that you have to be signed up with Humble Bundle, and have your Steam account tied to them, to get the keys.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MikeBrough2

Quote from: BanzaiCat on September 21, 2017, 12:43:04 PM
If you're in the mood for more poop-your-pants horror fun, Humble Bundle is giving away Outlast and Outlast Whistleblower for free for the next 48 hours.

Note that you have to be signed up with Humble Bundle, and have your Steam account tied to them, to get the keys.

I'm not sure that's the case, BC.  I'm not signed up for the bundle and I managed to get it.  You can also download direct from the site so I'm not sure you need a tied Steam account either.

Shelldrake

Outlast Deluxe is currently free for a limited time at Humble Bundle.

Edit: Just saw that BC beat me to it.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

BanzaiCat

Quote from: MikeBrough2 on September 21, 2017, 02:56:48 PM
I'm not sure that's the case, BC.  I'm not signed up for the bundle and I managed to get it.  You can also download direct from the site so I'm not sure you need a tied Steam account either.

Then that's my bad. All I know is I had to log in to Humble Bundle. I've bought things through them before but never signed up for an account. Then it told me I had to log in to Steam through them. In any case, good deal if you didn't have to jump through as many hoops.

BanzaiCat

And like Alien: Isolation, it will sit in my library and never be played!  :bd:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd