Cat's in the FRIDAY

Started by JudgeDredd, April 20, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Hofstadter

Quote from: Gusington on April 20, 2018, 08:59:41 AM
Hof I'll be over in a few minutes...you had me at 'Carpathia.'

You just want to scarf down all of my food you pog.

Started out as a duke in hungary, used a favor of a king and married my son to his daughter. Then created some titles and gained the Kingdom Of Wallachia and Croatia. Now I'm just maintaing my empire and seeing if I can get my dynasty into Pomerania and Greece

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

mirth

Uh oh, Gus. He's onto you.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I don't care...he's the Duke of Carpathia and Wallachia! Dangerous, Mav.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Quote from: Tuna on April 20, 2018, 02:50:23 AM
Playing the Knee Replacement campaign today, so probably not much gaming this weekend. Hopefully will get some good gaming in during 'rehab' period.

Good luck!  Most of my friends who have had this felt a lot better about a month after the surgery.

airboy

I got my new Falcon this week.

I also am way behind in my grading.  IF I get caught up, I'm playing Pillars of Eternity.

jamus34

Weather's supposed to be pretty nice so probably a lot of yard work and youth soccer will be in my future this weekend.

What time I do get will probably be spent with Monster Hunter World on PS4.

Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

Good luck with the Knee-Job Tuna-- no Lap Dances until you're fully healed. Combat Mission: Red Thunder for me, the German Campaign: Blunting the Spear. I'm loving it--lots of tanks!  :D  Have a Groggy weekend everyone.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tuna

out of surgery, pain not too bad yet. already walked to the bathroom! phone battery dying

Cyrano

Lots of healing, Tuna.  And whiskey.  Always whiskey.

Jena KS is officially on tilt.

Auerstedt and Friedland JTS with Doug

JTS playtest with Doug

C&C:N, I think.

GLOOMHAVEN!
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

RommelFox

I've been playing Titan Quest lately, and will probably do a little bit in the evening.  I also really need to fire Decisive Campaigns Barbarossa back up.  Only a couple of turns into a game and haven't played in months.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Tuna on April 20, 2018, 12:41:39 PM
out of surgery, pain not too bad yet. already walked to the bathroom! phone battery dying
O0
Alba gu' brath

MengJiao

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 20, 2018, 03:07:35 PM
Quote from: Tuna on April 20, 2018, 12:41:39 PM
O0

Nice!  I'll be playing some War thunder...hopeful about the French Supersherman.

Arctic Blast

More Far Cry 5 (finally killed John Seed). I picked up For the King, so I should try it out and see what I think. I might start up a new franchise in Franchise Hockey Manager. And a local math trade completed this week, so I'll be playing the 'meet up with people and trade board games' game. And maybe get War of the Ring on the table to try out, IF I get the rules read and the pieces sorted in time.

Destraex

Stellaris single player.
Hoping to do some steel division or total war arena as well. Depending on who gets on.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"