Duxford Static Displays - 2018

Started by JudgeDredd, April 06, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Another visit to Duxford and the usual 400+ photos...here's the link for the album

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmimtHPr

And here's some highlights

And a fitting salute...

Alba gu' brath

trailrunner

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Next time I'm in the UK I want to visit.

I've been to the Imperial Tank Museum in Bovington and it was excellent.

DoctorQuest

Duxford is on my bucket list.

Nice pix, JD!!
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bayonetbrant

that's excellent - thanks for sharing!  O0
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JudgeDredd

Thanks everyone. It's a nice, if crowded museum.

It takes most of the day to walk around all the hangers...and that's not stopping to read the snippets of info or listen to the many recordings they have.

I'll need to go back.
Alba gu' brath