RIP Delores O'Riordan of the Cranberries

Started by bbmike, January 15, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Pete Dero

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Steelgrave

Staggerwing

RIP Dolores. May you finally find the peace that eluded you in life.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Tuna

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Emeraldlis

I can't believe this,I'm shocked. That's just awful news  :(  R. I. P Dolores.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Staggerwing

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Pete Dero

https://www.thedailybeast.com/police-dolores-oriordans-death-not-suspicious?ref=home
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42703888

The death of Dolores O'Riordan, the Cranberries singer who passed away in London on Monday, is considered not suspicious by Scotland Yard.

BanzaiCat

Holy crap, I missed this.

Had no idea she was only 46.

RIP. :(

Staggerwing

I've been listening to the Cranberries for days now. How the hel can I remember so many of their songs yet not remember when I heard them? I want my 1990's and early twenty aughts back!

mirth

I can honestly say I do not want my 20s back.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Well, phase-adjusted, your 20's were my 30's.

My actual 20's OTOH.... David Lynch material.