Fire in the Clinton Chappaqua residence

Started by steve58, January 03, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

Shoot, that was a given. Of all of us you are the easiest to cast.

Gusington

Too bad Donna Reed is gone...she would make a great JH. Especially around the eyes.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Steelgrave

Too manly in the facial hair department....yeah, I think you guys are right   O0

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

Then there's the problem of his wife not letting him off the lease.   >:D
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Steelgrave

You may be the only one here who hasn't......   :D

Sir Slash

I want Tom Hardy to play me. Not the Madd Maxx one, not the Dunkirk pilot one that doesn't talk, I want the crazy-ass Peaky Blinders killer one. That's my boy!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.