Fire in the Clinton Chappaqua residence

Started by steve58, January 03, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

...a bedroom fire?  Can't imagine there has been much heat, less fire in that bedroom in a long, long, long time.  :hide: >:D

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Jarhead0331

Obviously burning emails, hard drives and more evidence of their crimes.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Steelgrave

Fire investigators say it started under a stack of old Travelgate documents and that the residence itself "looked like a paper hoarder's paradise....or hell".    8)

OJsDad

FBI determined no criminal issue. They'll start the investigation next month to prove it. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Steelgrave

LMAO!

Seriously, someone in media should do a comedy based on Grogheads. We're a pretty funny bunch   8)  And yeah, I know Clint Eastwood is too old to play Jarhead but who else ya gonna cast?

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Steelgrave

Too much of a sissy! We're talking Jarhead here, brother! Chuck Norris ain't got the stones   8)

OJsDad

You dont have the stones to tell Chuck that, Chokahoma!

Jarhead0331

Chuck Norris is so tough that he doesn't get flu shots...the flu gets Chuck Norris shots.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Steelgrave

Quote from: OJsDad on January 03, 2018, 05:30:27 PM
You dont have the stones to tell Chuck that, Chokahoma!

Man, you're killin' me this week, OJD!    8)

OJsDad

Dad was stationed at Offutt for 4 years.  I sti have a Blackshirts hat

Sir Slash

Dammit! I showed-up late and missed the best part. The fire was started by spontaneous combustion in a pair of Bill's old boxer shorts, a on-going problem for him for years. Fortunately Hillary was close by and froze the fire out just by staring at it.  :o 
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

OJsDad

That's what happens when you take late afternoon naps, gramps!  >:D

Steelgrave

;D ;D ;D

Usually I'm the one on the receiving end of those comments.....

mirth

Quote from: Steelgrave on January 03, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
LMAO!

Seriously, someone in media should do a comedy based on Grogheads. We're a pretty funny bunch   8)  And yeah, I know Clint Eastwood is too old to play Jarhead but who else ya gonna cast?

I have talks ongoing with Bill Murray.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus