Ellis Family (bawb & Denise)

Started by panzerde, December 22, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

Not intended for this thread.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Best.   :-\
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sir Slash

That is terrible news. So sorry for Bob and Denise's great loss. This must be killing them. Know that your both in my thoughts and prayers tonight.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Oh my God. Bob, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm at a loss for words other than saying you know you have a lot of support, love, friends, and prayers with you and your family.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Sorry for your loss Bob.

Jarhead0331

I don't even know what to say. Such terrible news.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MikeGER

i am stunned  ...words fail me!

my sincere condolences

Arctic Blast

Damn. Just damn. Incredibly sorry, bob.  :-[

besilarius

This is so terrible.  There are no words.
We're always here for you.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Cyrano

Eternal rest grant him oh Lord.

And let perpetual light shine upon him.

Jim
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

bbmike

Quote from: Barthheart on December 22, 2017, 08:52:21 PM
:'(

So sorry to hear this at this time of year. We're all here for you Bob and Denise.

+1. My condolences, Bob and Denise.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

If there is anything we can do please let us know. I am so sorry.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

sorry for your loss, sad news indeed when a child is lost...unfortunately i unexpectantly lost my own young son over the summer so i understand how hard it will be, but family and friends will be important to help you through it.

wish you the best under the circumstances...

Sir Slash

Damn Grim. Sorry to hear that man. Next to loosing a spouse, loosing a child has to be the toughest thing on Earth. I believe you are right about family and friends helping you through it and they should be. Your family and true friends should be the first at your side in a crisis or tragedy. And the last to leave it. Many people feel very uncomfortable talking with someone about death and loss but you don't need to be the talker to help most, you need to let them talk about it, as they feel the need, and just be there for them throughout.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Cyrano

No man should ever bury his child...

I can't even imagine it.

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806