Ellis Family (bawb & Denise)

Started by panzerde, December 22, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panzerde

Some sad news to share this evening. Stuart Ellis, son of Grogheads family members Bob and Denise Ellis, passed away very unexpectedly this evening. I don't have much more information at this time.

Please keep the Ellis' in your thoughts this holiday season. I'll update the thread when we know more.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Bison

Very sad news.  Praying for Bob and his family.

mirth

Oh my God. This is beyond heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are wholly with the Ellis family.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

I pray for peace, comfort, and solace in their time of need.  Rest in peace, Stuart.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

I have no idea what to say other than "we're so sorry"
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Oh no- I'm so sorry to hear this.

Bob and Denise, if you see this please know that you and all your family are in my prayers.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

:'(

So sorry to hear this at this time of year. We're all here for you Bob and Denise.

Steelgrave

Oh my God...Bawb, Denise, there are simply no words for something like this....so very sorry and heartbroken for you guys.

undercovergeek

Oh man bob, I'm sorry - much love and prayers

There'll be hundreds offering I'm sure but if there's anything I can do

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

OJsDad

Quote from: mirth on December 22, 2017, 08:45:47 PM
Oh my God. This is beyond heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are wholly with the Ellis family.

Cannot think of anything else to add at this point.  Just heartbreaking. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Toonces

Wow.

+1.  I don't know what else to say.  Too shocked and upset.  Damn.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

CJReich46

:'(

Deepest condolences.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

DoctorQuest

Prayers and condolences.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.