Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by bbmike, November 22, 2017, 04:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Quote from: DoctorQuest on November 23, 2017, 12:24:57 PM
Heading to Lincoln to meet my son for a movie and dinner. My daughter is in NYC checking off her bucket list item of seeing the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in person.

Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving all!

Glad she could go to the Macy's Parade.  My wife has always wanted to go to the Rose Parade.

Me, had 7 guys for poker yesterday and frying turkeys. 
Thanksgiving - just me and the dog pack.  My wife drove to NC to cook for her relatives.  I chose to stay home.

Tomorrow - AU men's basketball.

Saturday - Iron Bowl.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

airboy

Love Teddy Bears as a family sin eater and ritual sacrifice to harmony.  An even better suggestion is using a cat.

trailrunner

Quote from: Emeraldlis on November 23, 2017, 02:13:21 PM
Hope y'all enjoy your day over in the States  <:-)  get ya stretchy eating pants on!!!!!

I just returned from my daughter's husband's family.  Gawd, I ate a lot.  Then I ate some more.  Then came more dessert.

I actually watched some NFL football.  First time since last year when I was at their house for Thanksgiving.  I was catatonic after eating all the food, so I just sat there and stared blankly at the TV.

SirAndrewD

Turkey Day accomplished!

My belly is as full as my soul is empty.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

I had a great drama free Thanksgiving with a shit ton of laughs.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

I ate and drank and now I feel good. What's wrong with me?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

besides being taller laying down then standing up?
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 23, 2017, 09:07:05 PM
I had a great drama free Thanksgiving with a shit ton of laughs.

The best kind.  Glad you enjoyed it O0
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 23, 2017, 09:47:00 PM
besides being taller laying down then standing up?

so he's taller while laying down, and afterwards he stands up?

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

mirth

I saw about 50 of these signs yesterday