Main Menu

changed my profile name

Started by em2nought, November 21, 2017, 11:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

em2nought

There's another guy that uses Hentzau on other boards, and he's well liked as opposed to me. (not that I care)   I don't want to post anything that will get him grief so I'll be little ol' em2nought from now on here.  :arr:
Stolen elections have consequences.

bayonetbrant

Well OK then...  welcome back! ;D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Did you also post on the Wargamer.com forums as Hentzau a few years back or was that the other guy?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

em2nought

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 22, 2017, 06:45:57 AM
Did you also post on the Wargamer.com forums as Hentzau a few years back or was that the other guy?

That was me on Wargamer.  It was my RB3D Misfits name way back.  I post over at GoneGold/octopusoverlords too so don't want any confusion to rub off on his stellar reputation.  Over there I'm a bad guy. lol
Stolen elections have consequences.

MetalDog

This is the internet.  There are people that can find wrong with Mother Theresa, so....take it with a grain of salt.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

I already like you better than that other Hentzau. Welcome back em2nought.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.