My pride and FRIDAY

Started by Martok, November 17, 2017, 01:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Go for it. I've been drinking since 9.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Gusington

Don't want to embarrass myself and outdrink Once Hawt Baus too early in the day.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on November 17, 2017, 10:43:11 AM
Don't want to embarrass myself and outdrink Once Hawt Baus too early in the day.

It's five o'clock where I am ....

Will try out Endless Space 2 using the free weekend trial on Steam.

Sir Slash

It's ALWAYS 5 O'clock when you're retired. Just try getting up and doing anything, and the mess you make will cause someone to tell you, "Please stop and go somewhere and have a beer. Will you"?  :bd:  Still trying to get Charlemagne over the finish line in Age of Charlemagne and some serious Civil War 2 action ahead for my weekend. Along with grandkid-ing at the movies.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Crossroads

Quote from: Barthheart on November 17, 2017, 09:01:05 AM

DC1: Warsaw to Paris PBEM with Jason... we need to finish before Christmas... then start the next scenario...

Yes please, been really enjoying those AARs  :)

TOAW IV for me. Purchased the one with a full hardcover manual. What a devious play by Matrix, this book approach! It's my third already  :buck2:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

mirth

They should sell manuals with a game included :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Crossroads

Quote from: mirth on November 17, 2017, 01:58:06 PM

That's what these new hardcover manuals are actually. There's the manual, and the DVD is included in inside cover  :)

CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

mirth

Gusington

Exactly like Field of Glory too.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Crossroads on November 17, 2017, 02:15:50 PM

That's what these new hardcover manuals are actually. There's the manual, and the DVD is included in inside cover  :)

Those are nice manuals btw  O0
Alba gu' brath

Crossroads

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 17, 2017, 02:23:09 PM
Quote from: Crossroads on November 17, 2017, 02:15:50 PM

Those are nice manuals btw  O0

Yessir. With everything gone digital, this is a really neat idea as how to up the game with something printed as an option  :smitten:

jamus34

I have both of those too. And they are worth every penny!
Insert witty comment here.