20+ Dead in Texas Church Shooting.

Started by OJsDad, November 05, 2017, 02:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

And who's responsible for that screw-up we will probably never know.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 06, 2017, 11:12:23 PM
And who's responsible for that screw-up we will probably never know.

Apparently there was an Air Force failure to report his domestic abuse charges to the proper place.

Nefaro

Steven Crowder got an interview with the guy who stopped the shooter:

Nefaro

Quote from: Labbug on November 07, 2017, 04:33:13 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/07/texas-church-shooter-devin-kelley-once-escaped-from-psychiatric-hospital-while-in-air-force.html

The report stated that El Paso police were advised Kelley, then 21, was a danger to himself and others as he had been caught smuggling firearms onto Holloman Air Base in New Mexico and was trying to carry out death threats against military superiors.

*sigh*

Every nutjob who wants their 15 minutes (more like weeks now) of 24-hour news infamy has been coming out of the woodwork in recent years. 

I expect it to get worse.  There are plenty mental cases about.

JasonPratt

Was just thinking about how messed up his kids will probably be as they grow up now...  :'(

(Reminded about that factor when I heard this morning on the news that he had attended the church's Halloween festival with his kids a week ago. The people there hoped that was a good sign he was going to reconcile with his wife and wife's family...)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Nefaro

Quote from: JasonPratt on November 08, 2017, 08:51:21 AM
Was just thinking about how messed up his kids will probably be as they grow up now...  :'(

(Reminded about that factor when I heard this morning on the news that he had attended the church's Halloween festival with his kids a week ago. The people there hoped that was a good sign he was going to reconcile with his wife and wife's family...)

You mean the kid who's skull he fractured while in a rage?

I dunno.  Sounds like they may be better off without him, judging by his past actions.  Along with any wives and pets he may have had.

JasonPratt

Oh, no doubt better off without him (if he's going to be that way). But not likely to be less messed up by how he went out.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

This arsehole went to school not far from where I grew up. :(

Sir Slash

Could that explain a lot? Clearly not. Where I used to work, the saying was, "If assholes had wings, this place would be an International Airport".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.