nothing worth reading reducted

Started by gameleaper, October 31, 2017, 12:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

So I shouldn't be listening to Spoonman right now?

Gusington

Spoonman is better than Black Hole Sun. I hate Black Hole Sun.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

MikeGER

Quote from: gameleaper on November 01, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

thx , I'm sure your right, but I have a different viewpoint

we were talking about hard science here. there are no viewpoints! its not comparative literature or art history

it all boils down to laws of mathematics in the end and when you start telling people that Addition, Subtraction, 2+3-1=4 is just a viewpoint. and  you don't constrain yourself by what others have learned, you look at 2+3-1=4 with fresh eyes
you are mental ill and should be forced by your local authorities into an mental institute. for your own safety and those in your vicinity.

bob48

I know where you're coming from Mike, and what you say about scientific facts are obviously right, but maybe your final comments are a little strong and unwarranted. We may not agree with GL's viewpoint, but he is entitled to have them.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MikeGER

Quote from: bob48 on November 01, 2017, 03:45:13 PM
We may not agree with GL's viewpoint, but he is entitled to have them.

of course a person can make a fool of himself and do all kind of crazy things ...i just call the paramedics, and let the public medical officer do his job.

bob48

Whatever you may think is up to you, but I really think that such comments are out of place. Please tone it down.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Steelgrave

OJsDad

For some people, Holloween is never over.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.