card-deck-and-tabletop-for-games

Started by gameleaper, October 25, 2017, 02:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

https://mflyman.itch.io/card-deck-and-tabletop-for-games

This App Allows you to add your deck of cards to it for drawing them shuffleing, and a tabletop to lay them out, you can flip and rotate them. so if you need a virtual card table this is it , its free and runs on windows PC

gameleaper

its resizable and can dovetail into your games

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

gameleaper, how many cards can a deck have in it? Also, could you add a button to make a card reset to its normal position after rotating?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

Quote from: bbmike on October 25, 2017, 12:46:21 PM
gameleaper, how many cards can a deck have in it? Also, could you add a button to make a card reset to its normal position after rotating?

it has 78 cards, but you can put a redraw a card card in if you have a smaller deck, the rotate works if you always go clockwise or always go anticlockwise, but a reset button could be an improvement your right.

gameleaper

I saw Field of glory card game, and I thought it would be cool to have a blank card game to make a game with, put some units and numbers from juniorgeneral.