Wreck of the Edmund Fitz-FRIDAY

Started by Jarhead0331, September 22, 2017, 05:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

More Destiny 2, Heat Signature, perhaps some VR gaming? Maybe try out the new DLCs for Stellaris and Steel Division?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MetalDog

Love the song, but, your FRIDAY title should try to use FRIDAY in its two syllable form.  Like The Wreck of the Edmund Fitz-FRIDAY. ;) 

Continuing to play Civ IV mp on teams.  Got p&p D&D Saturday night.  And probably work in some lawn mowing, too.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Working pretty much all weekend.

Though I want to do some video reviews at some point - at least two of them.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: MetalDog on September 22, 2017, 05:55:13 AM
Love the song, but, your FRIDAY title should try to use FRIDAY in its two syllable form.  Like The Wreck of the Edmund Fitz-FRIDAY. ;) 

Continuing to play Civ IV mp on teams.  Got p&p D&D Saturday night.  And probably work in some lawn mowing, too.

K...you wrote the FRIDAY rule book, so...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

BanzaiCat

Staggerwing

Pryor authorization required for any deviation from established Friday Code.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

^Ha!

Playing more Enderal, perhaps breaking out The Witcher 3 DLCs, and although I was not intrigued by Darkwood initially, something about it has piqued my curiosity, so...might get that.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Gonna Try Holdfast and the new wargame steel division dlc
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

mirth

Great song choice. Will be playing some Star Wars Battlefront with my son. Maybe some Witcher on my own.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Gotta take the new Steel Div. 44 DLC for a spin.
Need to read the rules for Successors so we can start our PBEM game up.
Waiting for JP to return our DC1: Warsaw to Paris turn, but I think he's deep into Fire in the Lake right now.
More Heroes of North Africa on the table.
Might pre-order Next War: Poland.... extra strat/operational layer looks pretty cool. Not enough modern Russian crushin games out there.

bbmike

Always loved that song. I might try Stellaris again since the new DLC dropped.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mikeck

Continuing my Mount and Blade: Floris campaign. Trying to decide between starting again with the "medieval conquest" mod or "World of Ice and Fire"

After reviewing the Wargamer review on it, I'm tempted to redownload and try Histwar:Napoleon again; but damn...that's one of those games that I start, stare at the screen for 10 minutes, press some buttons and then quit
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Rayfer

Finally....a JH song selection I actually enjoy!   ;D   Gaming today will be HoI4.   Thinking about trying the Polaris beta patch...not sure.

JudgeDredd

Aye - good tune, though I hardly understood a word of it.

Gaming will be F1 2017, probably some MLB The Show 17 and Madden NFL 18 on PS4.

I can't paint my Space 1999 Eagle just now because I broke the brass nozzle in the head base (overtightening!!). So I've ordered the required parts to get going again...hopefully next week some time.

I'm off to Duxford Battle of Britain Air Show on Sunday. It promises to be good weather which is a blessing after the mess that was the weather the last time I went to an airshow there.

Rest assured I will post some pictures down in the Current Events thread.

Have a good weekend everyone  O0
Alba gu' brath

Cyrano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlmcx06aiAI

I've loved Gordon for a long, long time.  Met him twice, interviewed him once after I conned an entertainment editor into giving me the gig even though I was writing off the Metro desk at the time.

Jena KS (Fatigue calculation time)
Jena JTS (x2)
Some flavor of Borderlands
MARENGO!!

Best of the weekend.

Jim
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806